Thread: Roadtrip!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Roadtrip!!

Today was family day so after church we took my daughetr and wife and went to the flea mkt at Cut & Shoot. I walked ino tm ybud yBJ's and thsi 1 feller is talkin to BJ about a fishing pole and a hat so i lsietened in and chimmed in when inspired by the voices in my head. iasked hi mwhere he was fishin gand he said he caiugh tsome fsih on R7&R and some on jugs , so " I said ,jugs?? man you ain't right , I said" went out with my boys friday night filled up a 130 qt ,a 70 qt and he says a 48 qt .He says man you ain't rigth !!
    i said man yuo been raeding my mail he said yaeh I read that on teh ineternet bwhahahahhaha.
    That was Roadtrip the TDC gu y!!!!!!
    wow wha ta small world we live in , nice meetin gyou Roadtrip and chattin wit ya!!

Layton
    Yes Ben it is a small world. I keep a look out for folks with fishing texas smiles or wearing them fishing texas hats. But have not seen any body with one of them on in the store.Sure would be nice to have one for Christmas. Hat that is.

loook under de tree !!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX KingTut's Avatar
    Where could a fella get a hat like that Ben?
    "Old Guys Rule"

roadtrip57
    Ben is one cool guy, when he said 130qt 70qt i said 48 qt and hay i just read that befoe going to the flea market on this fishing forum internet. he just laughed and handed me his card (Gentle Ben web master). Thats me and my boys in the pictures with all the fish. It is a small world but talking fishing is a universal language i am bilingual freshwater and saltwater. Yes i bought the little rod and two more from another vender before i left, all saying good crappie rods i am an easy mark on buying fishing tackle. Interesting idea about using the fly rod on small reel for crappie, going to get one this week. Thanks again for all the informatoin.

Hats can be got by special order from [email protected] or 281 324 1069, don't her i sent you will cost you double bwhahahhahhah