Thread: Strange pets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme

Strange pets

When I went out this morning there was a kangaroo hopping around just behind my house.Since I live in Conroe,Texas ans not Alice Springs,Australia,I thought this was rather odd.It seems that one of my neighbors had their pet get out of the yard.Yes,they were trying to catch it.I didn't know we had had a pet kangaroo in the area.I think it would be a better pet than the two or three people that I saw in the Emergency Room of the local hospital who's pet cougars had attacked them!!!Any strange pets in your neighborhood?????
    You can't fix ,but you can vote it out!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Did you wonder for a second if just maybe you had partied a little too much in your younger days?
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Senior Member Master in FishingTX KingTut's Avatar
    I have a teenager! Does that count?
    "Old Guys Rule"

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Too Funny!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    This is a little long, but maybe worth it. I work with a guy who lives on acreage near Santa Fe. While walking into his barn one day, a 9 foot albino python fell or crawled out of the rafters and hit him on the way down! Obviously, the python was an exotic pet that got loose accidently or purposely. He said it hit the ground mad, like it was after him. Not knowing the value of an albino python, or probably not caring, he went inside and got a shotgun and blew its head off. He brought it to work with him in an ice chest because no one would have believed him. I kidded him all night about how he had just passed a heart stress test, and whether he had to change clothes. Can you imagine? He said as he was leaving to come to work, his son was re-installing the door he had knocked off the hinges running out of the barn! It made me think of the cartoon where a person goes right through the wall and leaves a human silhouette.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I had a coon one time.. does taht count we used to use it for training coon dogs ,one time the dog got too close or maybe the coon got too slow short story is the coon died a the jaws of the hounds!!

Randy
    a kangarooooooo?????

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    Randy,thats about how I felt!!!!!!!!!Sometimes I sure wish I had a digital camera.It was strange.I knew I had not been smoking wacky tabaccy,and the mushrooms I had the night before seemed alright,so I figured it had to be real.
    You can't fix ,but you can vote it out!