Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: galveston county

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    Armed with some new tactics and a different view. Just returned from that S.A.L.T.-Baytown seminar, Learned a lot of stuff, All you could eat bar-b-que, donuts, snacks and drinks. A few salty guides spilled some of their best techniques, fishing holes and lure preferences to my needy notepad. Even walked away w/ some free lures. Was a great time and recommend it to anyone that likes catching fish. If it ain't chartruese, there ain't no use.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    Is He (Mr. Corky) still selling out of his house or is there somewhere else to get em?

Pual Brown ... 10626 Members, houston, tx 77089.... 713-946-9188
    www.corkybandL.com
    The fish are in the water!

I never knew that the color of the gills determined the type of Corky. The white, black and absent gills are all different. Better go see what kind I have. Thanks for the website. Wow a week of nice weather.

Fished over by Eagle Point and Moses Lake today 3/20/04. Boated several reds and a few flounder. A few throwbacks also. Shopped around and found some live shrimp. Threw plastics but to no avail. Was such a nice day and a good bite that the hardheads didn't even hear a few choice words that I usually share with them (atleast not the first one). Word around the ramp was that a 70 lb + black drum was caught. Probly 5 lbs of worms. yuck.

Went by outriggers resturant over in seabrook. watched the weigh ins of the trout masters tourney. Some some big fish and ate some great food.