Thread: Happy Thanksgiving !!!

mikechell

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Let me get this one started early. I will be enjoying the company of the Wife, and my oldest sister and her husband. And before and after, I'll be enjoying the fishing.
    I hope you all find plenty to be thankful for on the start of this Holiday Season. I know I am thankful for the people on this site. I have had the immense pleasure of meeting some of you. I have had the even greater pleasure of becoming close friends to a couple of you. For you, and am deeply grateful
    Have a great day, Thursday. And may the rest of your days only get better.

Mike Chell

john
    Mike,you and your family as well as the fishingtx family have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Mike, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving as well. I make a point to read your post for a reason.

I have really enjoyed FishingTx. We have a great group of people here, and I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
    Last edited by whitebassfisher; 11-22-2006 at 12:59 AM.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

dpiper
    Mike thanks for the kind words. I too wish all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. And thank you FishingTx. You have given to me way more than I have given.

God Bless All.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    I wish all of you have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

saundecw
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Best wishes for a Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday. I will be working Thanksgiving Day, but I will have dinner with my family after work. I have a lot to be thankful for in my life and this site and all of the great members are part of that, so a Happy Thanksgiving to you all and be safe if traveling during the the Holiday Season.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain