Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Needy family needs a blessing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Needy family needs a blessing

Folks every year starting last year Fishingtx has blessed a needy Fishingtx family member and this year is no different so , this year we have a family who has a real need; the wife is sick and the husband owns his business and times are hard .How many kids the ygot Pipe?? Lady has many medical needs and he has no insuarnce so lets make some contributions to D. Piper in (their behalf)who will make sure this family gets the money to them by Christ-mass..
    Thank you, Fishingtx family!!
    Last edited by Gentleben; 12-04-2006 at 08:22 PM.

saundecw
    Great!! Count me in.

Randy
    Count me in also, ya know, if this is who I think it is , he is a very privater person, and he charishes his family. I can only imagine what he goes through daily right now.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    It is, Randy, I mean it is not Randy, I mean it is who you think Randy and that's why it is staying private and Unspoken!!

T-111-5
    I'm in .Just tell me where to send it to> Thanks for the post.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I will send what I can, money has been real tight with all the lawyer fees, and such, but I do what I can. So Piper is the point man on this one, I will get something your way as soon as possible.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

john
    I will do what i can..

dpiper
    Here is the scope.

Shortly after this man quit his job (14 - 15 months ago) to start his own business his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, which has since metastasized to her bones. Every time she gets started on chemo a bone breaks and they have to stop the chemo therapy to repair the bone. In the last several months she has undergone two hip replacements and arm surgery. Her latest surgery was on Thanksgiving Day. This lady has such a kind heart that she just want to apologize for being a burden. They have a ten year old son who is being passed around to family members while his father tries to care for the mother in the hospital. When the mother is not in the hospital it is a full time job caring for her since she is in great pain due to the broken bones and subsequent surgeries.

I personally can’t imagine what this family is going through but I’m sure it’s tough. I can say that this man’s mother and father have been a great help to them during this time of need.

Anyway this man would never ask for such help and his pride would try and talk us out of doing this if he knew.

FishingTx would like to give its members the opportunity to donate to the 2nd annual FishingTx Christmas Fund. All the monies collected will be given to this man and his family. It brings joy to mine and my wife's hearts to help out family and friends, especially if it’s unexpected.

By no means is a donation required by anybody. I understand that some may be very discriminating about who and where they donate. I know I am the same way. All donations will be kept strictly confidential by me. If the donor elects to disclose their donation it is at their discretion. If anybody wishes to know the amount collected I will post.

Make donations to:
    Donald Piper
    9841 Crane Court
    Conroe, TX 77385

PS. If anybody is reluctant to donate because they don't know who this person is just PM me and I will privately disclose.
    For question PM me or call me at 281.642.3751.

Merry Christmas

dpiper
    I would like to add that most important thing FishingTx members can do is to pray for this family.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    any way we can drop it off? i drive right past there every day on my way home.
    Clark.......gigem '91