Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 13,14& 15 gathering (pictures & stories)

al
    Yes, GB I have several. Don`t know how to down size them. Also having problems posting in the shout box. Sending the pics to ****. How can I send them to you? Need a e-mail adress.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok, here is the story of the big cat first place winner, Medulla, but look ands see who ain't too far away from him. :shock: Join me in congradulating Joe as he is introduced in to the Big fish Hall of Shame !!
    they weighed the fish, took some better pictures and released that big ole sow!! Way to go Joe.

al
    GB I`ll tell you what, Your somthing. Ha Ha Ha. You sound just like Antony, every jug we came up to he said it was his. She was so big we needed GATORS live well. Were you on that boat? LOL. I`m sorry, were starting to sound alot like you and GATOR. Ha Ha Ha. Changing my Sig tommrow.

Yeap ole Gator does kind ah rub off on you :shock: :shock: He is a big ole teddy bear,sweet guy and I am glad i got stuck with him , I mean I am glad I chooose to fish with him :lol:
    He, like you and many other are a great asset to this board and we appreciate each and every one of you , even the old dudes that come just to hang out at the camp(Zeke) :lol: :lol: Listen to them they have so much knowledge and experience that's why I like to be around them ,Paul , Zeke and ME :lol:
    Dang it is getting daylight, so i 'll be back in a while with some more pictures and stories

Yeap ole Gator does kind ah rub off on you :shock: :shock: He is a big ole teddy bear,sweet guy and I am glad i got stuck with him , I mean I am glad I chooose to fish with him :lol:
    He, like you and many other are a great asset to this board and we appreciate each and every one of you , even the old dudes that come just to hang out at the camp(Zeke) :lol: :lol: Listen to them they have so much knowledge and experience that's why I like to be around them ,Paul , Zeke and ME :lol:
    Dang it is getting daylight, so i 'll be back in a while with some more pictures and stories.
    Here is our latest freind, regulation/law advisor and guest that came out to join us yesterday, Texas state Warden ,Kevin Malonson.
    I wanted a pic of him handcuffing **** and put on the other site but they would not do it, oh well.Thanks Kevin for taking time to come join and meet us.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

SEND ME PICS WILL RESIZE

Quote Originally Posted by al
    Yes, GB I have several. Don`t know how to down size them. Also having problems posting in the shout box. Sending the pics to ****. How can I send them to you? Need a e-mail adress.
    iF YALL HAVE PROBLEMS RESIZING YER PICK EMAIL EM TO ME ERand i will resizea em fer ya and repost if ya like and then email em back to ya so you can email em where they open quickly, can also put em in a movie maker and make a clip fer ya if want.
    [email protected] er [email protected]

Special thanks as usual to **** and all the mods that braved the foul weather to make this gathering a sucess and it was over 50 total guests and members and over 200 fish , about 217. **** will do the official count and stuff . Great time but i am glad it is over!!

well a BIG OLE GATOR thanks to all the people that help make a cold weekend a lot of fun. deckhand once again this is one of the back bones of these gatherings spends the whole time making sure we got food and anything else we need hats off to you and randy for a great fish fry and all the barbque big boys can eat it was very good. ****,ben,mudulla,cast n blast ,nsplendora,gonzoman, and all the others im losy with names had a blast and great to meet you all.
    p.s. randy order better weather when we invade conroe.
    to all those that showed up :? :? WERE PRETTY STUPID IT WAS COLD BUT NOW WERE DIEHARDS and to all those that stayed home smart move :lol:

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

Al's Lil Anthony

Here is a Little future JUGGER!!!!!! Al's little Anthony.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

Medula making a C.P.R. Splash

And Medula giving C.P.R. ( Catch, Photograph and Release to His BIG CAT!!!!! Way to go Medula!!!!!!!