Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 13,14& 15 gathering (pictures & stories)

al
    Antony wanted to go fishing again today. I told him I would take him next time I get him.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    It was great meeting and putting faces with names, Thin Water Tracker, you are a pretty neat person; use Irfanview photo editor and download to JPG files and try to stay below 450 pixtels, you shoud be ok.
    Go to the bottom of the box and click on add attachment;scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a browse box click on it, this will allow you to select the place you going to get your pic from.
    i download all my pictures to a 31/2 flopppy to keep from loading up my computor
    them simply submit button
    Good luck down

Keep trying and let me know if I can help you!!
    This pic are 352x288 pixels.

Bearcat and N- splendora showed up and we were glad to see them

More guests, today we were busted by Sgt. Jones men of the Lake Patrol, they did a good job, give them a 100.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    Man medulla, That's one large fish. What did that biggin weight? Thank ya for letting Steve and I join yall. Had a blast. Also a big thanks to gator for letting us ride in such a fine boat. Only wish I could have stayed longer.

Glad you made it Skinner

al
    Quote Originally Posted by minner skinner
    Man medulla, That's one large fish. What did that biggin weight? Thank ya for letting Steve and I join yall. Had a blast. Also a big thanks to gator for letting us ride in such a fine boat. Only wish I could have stayed longer.
    35 Lbs. + some OZs.

al
    Hey Mr. MAC I saw yor post on the Pics. I sent them to **** to post. He`s probably going to skin me alive for depending on him to post my pics. but hopefully he will be over it befor I see him again. :lol: If you want I can still send you pics. from the gatherig. You missed out on a good time with good people. The weather was bad and I know up there ya`ll had snow. My girls Brother had 6 inches of snow in Cleburne.

medulla762
    First off a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to deckhand for keeping the coffee pots going nonstop. Without the hot coffee I would have froze for sure. Thank you Brian!!! You are a trooper!

For the rest of the folks who showed up yall are true mission hackers…hehehe…somebody said fish and these guys are there.

Al the slaw was second to none. You are hired for the Conroe muster and don’t forget that sauce. I whoop up a little habernero concoction I call “medulla’s madness”. We will have ‘em running for the lake. ..bwaaaahahaha…

Gilbert, that was the best ceviche! I look forward to having some at the Conroe muster, please!

The big fish came off one of my “mudcats original flagging jugs” but I guarantee it was a FishingTexas.com group effort that made it possible. Thanks a lot folks for putting this all together.

It was a blast and I can’t imagine what it would have been like with some nice weather.

Deckhand and **** with a 15”er and a goodun

Bens son, sorry I forgot a lot of names, I think Al’s son, and thecatfishboat

fish table

fish table

folks

Gator fish

Gator young man fish

deckhand gator boat ben

group

medulla762 fish

Thin Water Tracker and gator weighing and fish

**** with two fish

Thin Water Tracker

A few of us thought Ben was enjoying this way too much…hehehe