Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Feb 13,14& 15 gathering (pictures & stories)

medulla762
    Next week I'm going to show yall a pic of some of them fish from "some lake up north"...bwaaaahahaha...

ole ben seems to be havin a good time even though he was stuck with me

Thin Water Tracker

Crack

I hope they get it on the first fix. I talked to him about drill the end before they weld it up and he said they would take the whole weld out and redo the back end were the tunnel is welded to the transom.

Thinking about taking the poling platform off. a little less wind drag going down the road. and will give a lot more room on the back end of the boat.

Besides I need room to store the Jug tubs. I can always put it back on when I go down south were it has a use.

Sounds like we both had the samething for dinner. When I walked through the door with the bags of fish the wife dung out the deepfryer and said I know what I'm having for dinner I don;t know about you. I tell you it was some fine eating.

This was taken of Sat Morning

my boys tj,(festus) anthony (chubba bubba) and there friend darren(dar-win) had a blast and made new friend mudcats grandson look at the smile

mrmakAUCTIONEER

yo thin dude

yo don (near ice thin water type) iam removing the big pic fer a few minutes to resize it . will repost asp
    DONE IT IS STILL ON PAGE 3

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    In all honesty when a catfish eats another he usually hits it from the front cause the fins will fold and he can be swollowed the other way if they hit from the back they will get the fins lodged and have a real bad day, like we did sat and friday, just been my experience.
    I got some fish fillets if anyone needs some ,not many but a few

for those that did not hear me and mr. ben after doing hours and hours of research have come to the results catfish love bologna.
    yes it is true okay we landed one that had eaten some and the red stringer was 1/2 out wella his hole if you know what i mean found it interesting

I'll post a pic later to verify both stories.

Site Admin

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You noticed every picture with Gator in it is leaning towards Gator, then I found out why he wanted me to go fishing with him, when he stands on the side to ?? the water starts coming over the side and he starts hollerein get on the other side Ben hurry and I have to hang over the side like those catamaran racers just to even it out Dang that was sooooooooooooooooooo funny i laughed so hard I am still wiggling

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    with them 8 the total is 227