Page 1 of 9 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 13,14& 15 gathering (pictures & stories)

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Feb 13,14& 15 gathering (pictures & stories)

List of attendees; Gator , Tin Wter Tracker, meliton & son, Big Dave & Levie ,****, brian Randy catfishboat ,Nine Lives, medulla, Minner Skinner & Steve and the one the only Mudcat Oliver and his grandson and BgBluecat Loper
    Engineer, Nine Lives,Al & Anthony,Corey ,Dan and Zeke came by to vist; and the list will grow, I came home and they already had jugs ah flagging and fish in the boat, it is going to be awesome!!

Special thanks to everyone that came out to rough it and specially to Big Dave for the truck load of fire wood he brought this morning and especially to Medulla for the song he sang for us!! Pictures below

This is the size fish we were catching today, it was rough but we managed to get 35 fish in , 54 total.

one more nice blue caught we totaled 35 between Gator and me , the other guys caught the rest.BURURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it is cold !!!But it is a riot!!

Group effort

The graduating class; left to right is Nine lifes to live, Meltheton, Mudcat, Gentleben, Thin Water Walker, Deckhand, Waterspout, Randy and last but not least the Medulla man, the list totaled 21 I do beleive

cherylrw
    ABSOLUTLEY DEDICATED FISHERMEN YOU ALL ARE !!

I WANT A LIST OF NAMES FOR EVERYONE WHO MADE IT PLEASE!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER

way 2 go bros

wish i were der, wifie and i got up 5 am this am 3-4 inches of snow on cars no tracks on street, she didnt wanna chance a trip, bummer eh? i just came from 4foot drifts overnight in some serious blizards, :roll: guess i coulda winged it by myself after all i usally travel alone, I JUST LET ALL THE reasons why not overwhelm my good judgment fer one good reason to go, PLEASE FORGIVE ME :agrue: :shocked!:

Special Guest

We have a guest book at the camp which we will turn in a an accurate account of all attendees soon as the shindig is over on sunday.
    You two probably the smartest ones of the group, :lol: :lol:

Special guest was one of Texas Finest State Wardens, Warden Kevin Melonson who was gracious enough to drop by and say hi to everyone,sign our guest book and answer some questions, which there were plenty,
    A very special couple, El Pescador (Gil) and his lovely bride(Letta) joined the ranks of "Diehard fisher people", Josh, Gators buddy, ,anthony, TJ and Darin also joined the ranks and Will Sullivan made it to the top.We have had a great time in the worst days of fishing on Fishingtx.com
    Overall has been about 31 guests and members , not bad for a bad day !!!

Special thanks to camp crew

Very special thanks to our camp crew :lol: , Randy catfish boat was Ic, with Deckhand and zeke helping out with the KP and duities of skinning and cleaning cooking and feeding they did a great job, :P special thanks to Big Dave for all the dry firewood 8) , Medulla (First place big fish winner)for the briskets , Bgbluecat for the sausage and heater, Pescador for the good vidles he and the mrs brought, it was delicious, the young fishermen for their hard work and endurence, i know it was cold guys but you all have joined the ranks of DieHard Fishermen, Thin Water Walker for bringing that big boat so Gators would not be the fastestand for supervising the jug line layout , the race was good but we were weighted down :shock: And the rest of you guys for all the hard work in catching all the fish, Al you get credit for the hard work in the camp too besides catching fish so Al played a double role.
    What did you say blake?? :evil: , castnblast, the captain that abandonded the ship but we'll talk about that later.

Maki we missed ya bro , things aren' t the same without you, all is well high water , cold as heck and mud all over the compound , something has got to give.

al
    Would of stayed back with Randy (catfishboat) and Brian (dockhand) and helped out with the fish fry if I would have known they were getting started. All I got to do was my cole slaw and didn`t get to do any of my Cajun Cat. Antony really wanted to go out though. If I would have stayed back he probably would have been upset. It was great to finally match faces to screen names. GB and Gator are perfect fishing partners for each other and Medulla and Mudcat were fun to fish with and talk to. Thecatfishboat is a great guy, and my boy is still wearing the hat he give him. Zeke was great to talk to and he has been fishing the lake since 1972 and knows his stuff. Thanks to **** for letting Antony and I defrost in the camper and Brian for being so helpful with everything. Thank You Bill for letting use BJ`s and turning the place into a muddy pig sty. Forgot to bring out the supper hot sauce nfire: we could of had some fun with that. I just got side tracked when we got back in and we were already cooking. I know I met many others at the gathering but I started to forget who was who after meeting so many people. Had a great time and hope the weather is nice fo the Conroe March event. See ya`ll there.

All do you have a pic of Medullas monster cat??