Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very special thanks to a very special person

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    THANKS GUYS ....SORRY I AM JUST NOW LOOKING AND UNDER THE TEST NAME BUT WAS READING WHERE A MEMBER COULDNT EDIT HIS POST THEN MADE THE NAME AND SAW THIS POST LOL........YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE LAST WEEKEND.....
    YALL JUST KEEP HAVING FUN AND POSTING SO I CAN SIT HERE AND LAUGH AT YA ...YALL SAVE MY SANITY A LOT YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT..

Nine Lives
    Thanks for a fine board Cheryl. I'm also thankful for the furtherin' juggin' / catfish education that I'm about to receive from a great bunch of fella's. I've only been juggin' for a few years now, but it has been so great to find a great LOCAL group that know's what the heck juggin' is. Heck, I once lived on Lake Houston for 5 years, and i actually didn't even know that it had quality catfish. I just knew it was part of the "Houston Municipal Water Supply" ??? Also thanks to Catfishboat for the link that brought me here.

I was fortunate enough to work a couple of hours into my schedule last Friday to show up and meet some of the diehard guys at the Freezing Friday on Floodin' Lake Houston Catfish Juggin' Rodeo.

Donation to soon follow....

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

howdy

i might be an newbie but i am honored to find a place where i can talk to good honest fishermen.. thank you guys so much for letting me in...i have not met you cheryl but this site that you created is some thing else and i really do appreciate you creatting this site....for gb,****,gator thankyou for letting me ina nd having great fellowship wuith many other great fishermen....once again a special thanks to you cheryl for creating this awesome site