Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready for another one!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Ready for another one!!

Ok, i have rested, now give me some dates for april or may see if we can have another one, this one will be at Lake Houston, due to the big hoss boats that drink up the gas we will be a lot closer to the jugs ands save that long run up and down the ribver and the money well we'll talk about that. Lake Houstion Marina has a shower and little better facilities.
    You shift workers, give me some dates that will work for you we want everyone to come.

Thin Water Tracker

A Gathering in April !

Well Ben, I have the weekend of the 9th and the 30th. What does Lake Houston charge for a night stay the same $5 or do they change for staying over night. :roll: Also were would we set up. over to the north of the ramp or is there some area I haven’t seen. That was about the only open area I noticed when I was there. Which was only once. If I get the boat back next week I’m going to do some jugging and I take a closer look at their place.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    At lake houston marinia they set up on the side by 1960. when you pull into the area from 1960 instead of going in front of the store you go strait to the water, if that makes cents :P
    The fish are in the water!

Thin Water Tracker

Makes Cents

Make about a dollar worth. I'll have to check it out when I go back next week. sunday before last was my first time being in the place So I have to look around. I remember something on that side but I was reading signs and did really look around when I was pulling into the place. Seemed like a nice place.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    That is correct , and I believe it is an easement and the last time he did us a real good deal. If you have a big trailer then you set up in a space but the pop ups are right by the bridge next to the water it was great.

if its on my off days the gator & crew will be there sounds like a good deal to me

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme Bgbluecat's Avatar
    Most of my weekends are unobligated. Will be there. Maybe with good weather this time, my fishing partner won't wuss out on me/ml

okay i vote for april 9 10 11 however that is easter weekend i do not have a problem and the family can be there all 3 days schools out friday or april 2,3,4, im off these days my 2nd choice other than that wont be able to make it

Nine Lives
    Weekend of April 24th is available for me.

okay after talking with ben and discussing the fact the there is a gathering up at cedar creek in april we would like to push it back to may weekend of friday 21 sat 22 sunday 23 me and ben are both off.