Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome txbow99

saundecw

Welcome txbow99

Welcome to FishingTx txbow99!! Where do you fish and what do you like to fish for? Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx! :welcome:
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX speckmeoutdude's Avatar

Welcome txbow99

:welcome:txbow99. I look foward to seeing your future post and pics.

Best Regards,
    Speckmeoutdude
    "The Other Guy"
    Last edited by speckmeoutdude; 02-15-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Layton
    A BIG welcome to fishing tx.

Ole Bill

Talking

:welcome:

NewCaneyFishingLady
    :welcome:

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

john
    Welcome to fishingtx!

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX txbow99's Avatar
    Thanks Guys...Been in the Huffman area and fished Lake Houston for some 30 years +. I am mainly a saltwater chaser, but tend to go after whites in the spring. Started fishing for whites in Lake Houston long before it was popular. I can remember catching lots of whites up Caney 25 years ago when you never saw another soul for days on end. Maybe a bank fisherman, but no boat traffic. I like to fish the upper parts of the Trinty river around Midway. The river has really been off this year, but no where compared to last year. I spend alot of time down in Port Isabel and fish the lower Laguna Madre. Also spend considerable time on Trinty Bay.
    I am retired from school administration ...spent 22 years as a teacher, coach, and principal in the Huffman system, then went to heaven at Barbers Hill and retired there.
    I'm also an avid bowhunter and helped my son Michael start his website Texasbowhunter.com. If you bowhunt you owe it to yourself to visit. I read where this site has a gettogether you call your muster, we hold a similar yearly gathering of souls and call it Bownanza. Is held a Bryan each year. All are welcome!
    By the way....I am the culprit who runs the flatscat "Uno Mas" and owns Texas Outdoors Video. We have one video out at this time, "Its all About The Video.....A guide to self-filmed hunts". Our present projects include a saltwater fishing film, "Uno Mas...One More Time in the Laguna Madre" and a freshwater film "Whitebass Explosion!"
    AND....if I offended anyone on the water I apologize....
    AND....Thanks to Ben for his call...
    I do alot more lurking than posting. See you all around ! Thanks for the welcome.

Scotta
    O'kay "small world." welcome to fiashing tx