Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cigarette tax

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Pawpop's Avatar
    Tell St.Peter at the golden gate,that I hate to make Him wait,but I just gotta have another cigarette!!
    And GOD said:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    The night before last, Sunday night at 5 minutes to midnight, made the 10 year anniversary of me quitting after 25 years. It is the only New Year's resolution I ever fully kept. I believe nicotine to be extremely addictive if nothing else.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Ole Bill

Talking

two years last april and working hard on the third from a four and five pack a day habit didnt know how bad i felt until i quit smoking and now each day is better and better

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler mj1956's Avatar
    I am trying to quit a 34 year addiction, but it is tough. I usually get cranky when I get down to 1 pack.
    Knowledge is Power!

john
    Well you all don't want to hear my input but ya gonna.If you all keep smoking you will end up on oxygen like me and believe me it is no fun and i took many years off my life.
    I am just looking out for you all.....

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    if anyone has the right you do john you earned it the hard way brother
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

Ole Bill
    I used an all herbal product called Smoke Away to quit my habit and never had one problem with cravin the smoke or withdrawls. If ya use it the way they tell ya you can quite. I did and within two weeks I was over the rough stuff heading towards healing/ Here is where you can get it

http://www.vitadigest.com/smoke-away...FSMkWAod2FA8_g

and here is where you can read about it and what ya need to do to quit. just remember ya gotta want to quit and be committed to quit before ya can these are just aids to help you with the withdrawls

http://www.quitsmokingin7days.com/

I would not post these urls unless i knew for a fact that it works. it worked for me and i was on a 4 and 5 pack a day habit and smoked from the time i was 12 to 60 years old. these herbs actually clean the nicotine from your system and that in itself is what causes the addiction

its the tars in the tobbacco and paper that will kill ya. think of it like this we use to dip cows in nicotine solution to kill parasites and if ya take one drop of pure nicotine and put it on a chickens head it will kill the chicken in less than 10 minutes.

the tars in the tobbacco and paper creates a coating on the inside of your broncials and that is what causes cancer and COPD (cardial oxygen pulmonary distress) if ya dont believe that ask john to explain it and why he needs oxygen all the time.

I used albuterol to help my breathing and was getting in the need of going on oxygen myself until i quit and Im living proof that your body will heal itself. no more meds no more wheezing and gasping for breath

its your choice live longer or die sooner its gauranteed or spend what is left of your life under the control of a product that controls you instead of you controlling it. Your choice choose wisely and live just because all of us want you too

Ole Bill
    one other thing these herbs are strong and concentrated to work so they have a tendency to cause nausea or heartburn if you try to use it and it does go to the drug store and ask your drugist for Omeprazole or Prilosec OTC which is sold over the counter now and take as directed

medic1292
    I agree with ben, i work WAY TO HARD:chop: to just give up my money like that!

May as well roll up your dollar bills and smoke them!

john
    Thats a great post OB,Thanks for helping someone..