Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: cigarette tax

Ole Bill
    we all know one here who does the same thing and i thank God every day for delivering me from the addiction to cigerettes and smokeing. now i still enjoy a really good cigar once or twice a year cause that is all i can afford to buy. you cigar afficianados will know what im talking about

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Quote Originally Posted by dpiper
    Hey Wayne have you caught yourself snacking more?
    Donnie, you are so right!! When I stopped several years ago, for only 3 months, I gained 30 pounds and I wasn't able to lose it all. So, my new plan not only includes to quit smoking but to also have my guard up for that weight gain. I did not like that at all.

I will be slicing more apples, pears, celery, bell pepper, cucumbers, radishes, carrots, califlourer, brocolli, etc. to munch on and keep my fingers busy. Thanks for helping me remember and type up this list.

roadtrip57
    Ole Bill you said a mouth full on the aroma of a good cigar. My dad said looks like rain when hogs start carrying sticks in their mouth lol. Brings back memory's of my grand dad opening day deer hunts. nothing better than a really good one or worse than a cheap one. can smell a swisher sweet for blocks. for the cost of a humidor can buy more fishing toys.

Ole Bill

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip57
    Ole Bill you said a mouth full on the aroma of a good cigar. My dad said looks like rain when hogs start carrying sticks in their mouth lol. Brings back memory's of my grand dad opening day deer hunts. nothing better than a really good one or worse than a cheap one. can smell a swisher sweet for blocks. for the cost of a humidor can buy more fishing toys.
    ROTFL thats why i just get one or two a year. me an grandpa use to sit on the front porch back when ya could still get them good cuban cigars and smoke em cause grandma didnt allow no heatheness in the house like takeing a sip of corn or lightin up a good cigar. ya know someone asked me once why i bothered to smoke one of those things since i have quit smoking and i told them if ya gotta ask that question you wouldnt understand the answer

Juggernaught
    Now I hope no one gets mad everyone has the right to do what they want but did you know that the smoke that comes from the other end of the cigarette is 10-12 times more harmful than what you, as the smoker, breathes in

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I quit in 91 smoking 2 and a half packs a day and going up. I tryed different things as well . just made me want anougher smoke. I even tryed the cigars till I was at the point that I was smoking almost as many as ciggeretts, I just made up my mind to guit and I did .picked a date my birthday and quit .

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    Congrats to you, River Rat.