Thread: gator & bills big adventure

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar

gator & bills big adventure

well good raining day so i called and woke bill up in his spyderman pjs. he put his bibs on over his jamies and came to de big city of dayton. we climb in the white ghost and drove to the really big city. there off to left was the glorious sight.(add angels singing here) BASS PRO SHOP in all its beauty. boats,lures,bait oh my! boats,lure,bait oh my! i said come todo come uh sorry bill come bill come. we followed the yellow brick road. we did get to meet the bass pro shop wizard Layton himself. and he granted us each a wish. i got a new green light and bill got a switch panel for his boat. the best and funniest thing for bill not me was he would start down a isle on his cart he would let one go then i would run throught it in my cart. i passed out once and took out a whole end cap of rods and reels. all in all was funer than a 2 monkeys eating a barrel of furmented bannanas. two old fat men casing each other on eletric carts.
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

OCOE
    I smell a Hollywood screenplay in the making! Sounds funnier than Caddyshack!

Ole Bill

Talking

ya just aint seen two ole fat men on their lectric carts drag racin up and down Bass Pro Shop isles and it was the other way around on the windys and i was the one passin out they was gonna dial 911 for a minute there cause they thought they was under terroist gas attacks until ole gator cut one loose and give it all away. that was bout 3:00 PM and they ask gator to quit opening the stink bait fer a bite :dinnertime: or we had to leave i tried ta convince em that it wasnt stinkbait he was a opening it was them windys he was a lettin and true ta form he cut one :fart: in front of the manager and we got run off.

Ole Bill
    the reason it was me passin out is cause gators racin cart was faster than the one the store provides. he cut it and speed away laughin leaven me in the dust or stink or whatever gaspin fer breath

Ole Bill

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by OCOE
    I smell a Hollywood screenplay in the making! Sounds funnier than Caddyshack!
    we could call it grumpy ole fat boys huh bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

Layton
    I come around the corner to where the stink room is, and I see one racing scooter real nice, the other store brand and I said Gators here. Then this fella ask me to help him take this keychain & see if I can get the cap off of it & I helped him out. Then I asked him ''you wouldnt be OLE BILL would ya '' He said sure am. My how nice it is to talk to good folk we talked for a while. We talked like we knew each other for a long time. Enjoyed seein them lil fellas.

Ole Bill
    well ya jist made us feel right at home Layton

john
    Layton they need to give you a little extra for PR work.You should have taken bills cart and sooped it up for him.

Layton
    Any time lil fella! Ahhh next time you come could ya bring some of them tamales. I need to make sure your doing it right!!!!!!

Layton
    Well that might be a right good idea!!!!!! We make it 36 volts full of power. And smoke them tires.