Thread: Fishin in the front yard

Ole Bill

Talking Fishin in the front yard

This morning i got up early got my coffee and went outside ta see what was going on. I was lookin through my tackle box and found an old top water lure that i had taken the hooks off of. Well my half grown tom cat kitten took a big interest in that ole lure and i decided what the heck and tied it to one of my rods and give it a little cast out into a mud puddle and started to twitching it across the water and that little ole cat did a nose dive right into the puddle after it. As you can guess he came out of that water like a duck jumpin on a june bug and me laughing so hard i was about ta pull a gator and bust a rib laughin. My wife came out to see what all the ruckus was about just in time as i tossed that lure back into that mud puddle and saw that cat take another leap at it only ta jump right back out again. Well I was laughin the cat was shakin its paws one after another lookin like a drowned rat and my wife was fussin at me fer gettin that poor cat wet. She wanted to know what possessed me to do such a thing and i looked her square in the eye and said I just wanted to see if a cat would take a top water lure.:Cpunch:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    bbbaaahhh what she getting mad fer you took the hooks off
    got one foe you we got a bird feeder in back yard with a 6 foot ladder under it i filled the feeder with seed but left the ladder (they mt it in 2 days) well this ugly kitten i mean ugly kitten is on the top trying to reach the feeder and get a bird

feed the birds they get fat cat feeds on birds cat gets fat we barbeque cat we get fat anyone what to come for a barbeque?
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

john
    Bill,i got a mud puddle you can put the hooks back on and cast in and might catch some kind of fish..

Scotta
    Thats too funny Bill. Something I might do!!!!!!!!!!! PS you should of put that in the joke section.

Ole Bill
    ok Scotta its in the joke section do what ever ya want to it

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    That is pretty funny
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Member Hooked on FishingTX johnboat john's Avatar

Red dot cat toy laser pointer thingamajiggy

If you want to laugh till you cry get a laser pointer and put the dot where the cat notices it and just play keep away it is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! HAHAHAHHA! My cat never seems to get tired of it! I use to tie on a spinner bait skirt and play with the cat until aI found the laser pointer trick.
    Johnboat john

Ole Bill
    yea im always useing a lasar pointer with my cats even the old cats love it