Thread: Another cold week forecast!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    megjur

Another cold week forecast!

Well..the oled weatherman is saying we're in for another chilly week with temps 10 to 15 degrees below normal. Darn global warming!! Notice how Algore goes into hiding during a cold winter? Then he emerges in summer and says, "Boy it's hot, see we're all doomed" If you ever encounter a global warming person who claims that drving my 94 Chevy pickup is leading to global catastrophe, ask em about Greenland. It was green when the Viking Eric the Red discovered it in about 1000AD. They farmed it and had cows and sheep etc. but then it got cold and they had to leave....what? Did the Vikings stop driving their SUV's so it got colder????? Now we're making it warm again? It's all a natural cycle, but natural cycles don't allow the liberals to try and take away our trucks and cars.

Ole Bill

Talking

:grrr: well its just gettin even for all them warm winters and el nino is just a ornery lil boy bent on makin liars out of them tree huggin liberal pinko save the darter minnow dont build a dam here people that like to lock up the forest so we cant enjoy it because the spotted owl might not like it and not build a nest and becomes exstinct because we hunted deer and disturbed its rest being a nocturnal animal and all. weeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww did i say all that in one breath. no i cant type that fast. bwwwwwwwwwwwwwaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahaha dont worry megjur it will get warm again and then them goofies will be hollerin bout global warming again until another cold winter freezes their buttocks off LOL Boy i just love a place that lets all of us spin off bout this stuff that is so nice :stooges:

Ole Bill

Talking

well dpiper i just had to vent its back to fishin issues now. oh by the way thanks to you and GB for a place to vent bout stuff like that bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha i think im going stir crazy:Chammer: