Thread: storm chasers....

Senior Member Master in FishingTX

storm chasers....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just watched the "Tornado Intercept" show on Nat'l Geographic Channel and that's something I've always wanted to do. I've even been telling my family lately that I'd really like to do that some day, even if it's just to go up solo and follow storms on my own. I've always been really facinated with storms and now that I don't work for Centerpoint (HL&P) I can enjoy them again.

A search show tours/vacations for about 1200-2800 for a 6 day trip. That is a little rich for my blood at least for now.

Has anyone ever done any on your own or with a service? How good of a time was it and did you get into the action?
    later
    watching the skies...

Scotta
    Had a tornado hop over my house durin Alicia. No Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    was home sick from school back in late 70 a tornado came down 2 blocks from the house. no thank you once in a lifetime is enought for me
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

Ole Bill
    hey gator how bout a tornado that turned my truck over in 93 1 1/2 miles from home in Oklahoma.