Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome CajunDan

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Welcome CajunDan

:n00b: Guys Welcome newbie Cajun Dan from the Dallas Chapter, there 's you a fishing buddy Mr Maki

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    and let the phishin stories commence
    Phish On!

Nine Lives
    Hello and welcome CajunDan. You won't be disappointed if you're able to stop by and just make an appearance at the Conroe Muster. Please sign the logbook if you can.

If the wife will let me I'll show. Hopefully for a couple of hours. If not, well there's always next time.
    Phish On!

Thin Water Tracker
    Welcome aboard CajunDan.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

yo cajun bro welcome

yo bro any time u a have an empty boat, and wanna try yer pick a da lakes we can go explore together if ya like. I stays in flex mode. kinda spurr of the moment type, give me a call when ya wanna meet, tuesdays iam quite often runnin around north dallas, grapevine area, then i head to harley shop in corinth, by lake leuisville. NATURALY istops by bass pro shop onna way.
    wed, i head towards cleaburn, from there brazos river, er lake whitney, pat cleaburn, or good bass lake , alvarado. sun. afternoon you might find me hanging around eazy riders, (now strokers) on harry hines in dallas.
    of course white rock lake might get my attention fer a bit too. we live in duncanville, i close to joe pool. the process of buying a house in ferris, course east of there is miles of gravel pits, hooked an 8 pound 9 0z bass. once there.
    so let me know.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    CD if ya get your jugs and can' t wait , Maki is a pro jugger learned from the best Ole Mudcat he can get you started!!

Maki, I'm off on Thursdays and Fridays and ever other Saturday. Live 23 minutes from the buck creek ramp on ray bob and can spit in lewisville north of 380. Can be at shady oaks in less than 10. Arrowhead or tower bay takes 15 or so depending on traffic. I might be able to pull off a Friday this week. Cell:214-882-5980
    Phish On!

cajun dan stick close with ole mak he study directly under the mayor mudcat so he knows the secrets not all ole mudcat dont give them all but he gives enough to fill the boat

swing
    sure...cajungoof gets a welcome and i dont

hey, duncanville...i lived there for 5-6 years, dont miss it but had tons o fun when i lived there!!