Thread: chrylrw has pc trouble

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Web Owner Master in FishingTX

chrylrw has pc trouble

Cheryl called and had me tell everyone she is having pc trouble so unil she gets it fixed she wont be on ...She is hoping to have it fixed by tonight..

Cheryl's computer

I sure hope she didn't get something from one of those hackers!!!!!! IS THERE ANY WAY AT ALL TO IDENTIFY THESE GUYS!!!!!!!

You know, certain people need to realize where we live on this big ole round ball. We all have the right to speak our mind and if the "receiver" gets their feelings hurt then they also have the right to cry like a baby! But to do something so darn petty just really makes me

Well, just remember what goes around does and will come around to bite back. I just hope that it happens soon to them and threefold!!!!!!

Ok, sorry, I'll get down off my little soap box now (it's my Libra side I guess ). Please let Cheryl know that she does have people who care, even though I've just joined before this happened and have never met!!!!

Tammy
    1CountryVenus

cherylrw

I AM BACK JUST RUNNING REALLYYYYYY SLOW

i AM NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON I CHECKED FOR TROJANS AND ALL DIDNT FIND ANYTHING...HAVE 2 MODEMS NEITHER WANTED TO WORK LOL....

I KNOW WHERE THE EMAILS CAME FROM AND WHO IT WAS BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE SITE..

THE LAST EMAIL WAS THE 2ND FROM HIM AND THE OTHER ONE I DELETED I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO CHECK AND SEE WHO IT REALLY WAS.

ANYWAYS LETS JUST SAY HE IS FROM TFF AND A MOD

Well, at least it looks like you are back up and running. I feel for you. I've been saying some "real nice" prayers for the #**#( who did it. Just like the idiots we encountered today on our lake (I really hope they hit a stump!)

Glad you're back on. And Cheryl, take your time getting things back on the site. There's no sense staying up day and night to do it. All the guys understand. I know they wouldn't want you to put your health in harms way, and I'm sure the ones that did it KNEW that you would worry and fret over this. Don't give them the satisfaction sweetie!

Tammy