Thread: Welcome John C. Dougan

john

Welcome John C. Dougan

Welcome to fishingtx.Join right in.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Welocme John glad you signed on n ow yo ucan brag abou tthe big ca t yo ucat friday night !!

NewCaneyFishingLady
    John! I remember meeting you at the muster. Glad you joined.

Ole Bill

Talking

Welcome to fishingtx

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

saundecw
    Welcome to FishingTx John C. Dougan!! Nice meeting you at the muster and thanks for all the fish.
    Last edited by saundecw; 11-13-2007 at 07:12 AM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Hi,

I'm glad you made it! Welcome to FishingTX.Com the friendliest fishing forum you will find.

Take a look around and you'll discover a real community of very different people interested in fishing at all levels from beginner to expert. We seem to be primarily about catfish, but what unites everyone is the desire to communicate, share, learn and discuss fishing.

Whether you're here seeking help as a beginner to fishing, or are an advanced (PC) fisher person, it's great to see a new face. If you have a little knowledge share it with us. Update your profile info so people will know a little more about you. We will all thank you for helping us get to know you better.

Now, jump in and have a good time, while you are getting to know us.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme barrelbritches's Avatar

welcome

welcome john c dougan to fishing tx come on in
    I am a disable vet ,I am in Texas 50 miles south of dallas, I fish ceder creek , richland chambers, and Navarro Mills.

John C. Dougan
    Hello guys & gals,

Thank you for the welcome. I really enjoyed myself at the muster Friday and Saturday. Since you fed me I may not go away.

I am above all "a sovereign grace man" and am the most content around other Christians. I earn a living as a costruction supenintendent and collect firearms and my wife and I delight in owning and driving a really nice 1957 Chevrolet. You will all meet my wife Nina in the near future.

I was raised in the Panhandle where there is little water and I've spent the last 30 years living on the deserts of West Texas, Southern California, Tucson and Southern Colorado and New Mexico. So, the biggest fish I ever caught was a 3 pound Rainbow Trout at Vermejo Park in New Mexico. You can imagine how my heart jumped when John berryman and I pulled in a 34.6 pound catfish Friday night, I didn't know whether to go blind or lick the floor!

John invited me to come to the muster as his guest. We got to know each other better while we were on the water. When he first told me about you guys, he said that you didn't allow inappropriate behavior and there was no cussing, of course my initial response was, "how do they expect me catch any fish if I can't cuss", well, I found out that you catch a lot of fish by working at it. John is a good teacher and is teaching me patience and how to cast a net.

We are making plans to go out again very soon.

Wramest regards, John

Scotta
    Welcome to fishingtx.com