Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant believe it they got me again

Scotta

I cant believe it they got me again

My mom was in town and at my house. She went upstairs at 10:30 AND i GOT HOME AT 11:15 TO KNOW COMPUTER. tHEY BROKE IN THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR. I dont knoew what all they took but I cant believe ti first my truck and boat and now my house. Only a select few no hwere I live and I think I have a good idea and could almost guarantee I know who it is but it is all speculation and conjecture. Anyway, an incident happened that I dont care to go into but............. Anyway, I had to come overt my sisters to log on and get my fishingtx fix. Thanks. Frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john
    You need surveilance cameras,Sorry to hear that.If this keeps happening nobody will insure you.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    Somebody is definitely targeting you. Gotta be getting tiresome to deal with all this. Why don't you move to Tyler?

OCOE
    I think Tylerdan is looking for a fishing partner

That stinks Scott ... not that Tylerdan wants a fishing partner but you getting ripped off again

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    thats just wrong just knowing someones been in your house scott im sorry about that
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Our commander in chief passed anew law say they are biuygh tand paid fro ,cementery bund if i catch the min muy house oh tah t would hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry about the invassion of your privacey and with yur mom at home?

Layton
    Scott sorry about the break in. It makes you have a wierd feeling. I hope you find out whos behind all of this quick.
    Last edited by Layton; 04-03-2007 at 10:22 PM.

megjur
    Scott, when I worked for Precinct 4 Constables (about 6 years ago) the 1960 area to the northwest was experiencing a very high crime rate, I fear it's gotten worse by now. Sorry to hear about your loss. If these scum got actual prison time when they get caught it might cut down on the crime.

Ole Bill
    is the law doing anything about your suspitions do you keep records of serial no. and such

mikechell
    Scott, You know I am sorry to hear about your computer.
    They didn't take anything else? Could be you are mistaken about who it is, and they took off when your Mom drove into the driveway.
    But you are probably correct ... after talking to you last weekend. Just be careful in how you go about getting it back. Could be time to call the cops on this one, my friend.