Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture page

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    A few pics of some hybrids caught at Conroe while fishing with Randy on The CatfishBoat.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    That catfishboat will put you on some fish and not necessarily catfish, that is some good looking fish dewaynez

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    earyyyyyy?

Great pics Dwayne. I'd love to hook up with Randy and bring those home.

Steve
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Randy is excellent at what he does, he puts you on fish and makes it fun. We had a blast on that trip we pulled in hybrids and white bass left and right. We caught lots of cats as well. Believe it or not all of those hybrids, whites, and cats were caught on chicken liver in 22ft of water.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

I didn't know a hybrid would hit cut bait except on a rare occaision.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Hibreds will eat liver, beef hearts and shad.
    Earry??what's earry??

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Hibreds will eat liver, beef hearts and shad.
    Earry??what's earry??

They were going after the liver in a feeding frenzy, Randy has had good success when on a R&R trip for cats those whites and hybrids will come through and eat liver like it was a plump little shad. They hit aggresively and by the time the run was over everyone had tired arms from pulling them in left and right.
    -Mark Twain

Bubba "earyyyyy" It just was a stray word on Ben's post before he caught it and removed it.
    Hey Bubba while I have you here, PM me would you please sir?

Dwayne, we have cherokee hybrids here so next time I get the chance I'll give what you said a go myself.

Ben, Neosporin is really good and all, but that really looked like it needed a stitch or two. Has a DR. seen it yet?

Steve

Steve
    Good luck with the hybrids, man that frenzy we went through was amazing we caught 60+ that were keepers betweent the hybrids and the whites and threw back another 40 or so that were just under sized. The biggest hybrid went 11lbs, but several were 4-5lb range and 1` 6lber. The whites were all hefty in the 2lb+ range.
    -Mark Twain