Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Coffee

john
    Usually what is cheap,Scott made some coffee that was the best i ever had.Never thought about it till i tasted Yukon something.

nautic2200
    Folgers and I add a little amaretto low fat cream to it to give it the starbucks high dollars coffee taste. tee hee. good stuff....really.

megjur
    In my work I drink lots of coffee, although being a Yankee my friends say I call it "kawfee". I like whatever is hot and free..2 sugars, cream....always with caffiene to keep me going for the duration of my shift. never cared much for Starbucks..too strong most of the time.

john
    Well WBF you got me wanting to really start taste testing the better coffee's.I do know that the cup Scott made me was the best for now.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    At work there are several of us who pool some money to buy different coffees. I did not realize before how much difference there can be.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Steve
    When I can get it, it's Community coffee for me.

Ole Bill
    another coffee i like is farmers brothers but you can only get the type of blend i like through a restaraunt supply or have a wholesalers lic to buy and you have to buy it by the case you dont want to know the cost unless you are buying in bulk for a restaraunt. me i just make friends with the owner and get a few pounds from them.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    bill you gonna bring me a cup coffee today
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

roadtrip57
    never drank coffee before 5 years ago, it always smelled so good [aromatic] but it did not taste that good, had to drive to Laredo and back non stop, mixed half french vanilla capochino and coffee with extra creamer and about 10 nutra sweets 32oz cup, the rest is history, 2 to 6 cups a day now, i like it blonde and sweet just like i like my women, lol,, folgers breakfast blend usually buy ..kona hawian coffee tasted really good. Ben made coffee at millwood that a horse shoe would float in, well you could have varnished wood with it stout

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    After reading Scott and John's comments about the Yukon coffee from Starbucks, I decided to give it a try. Saw some in Starbucks last week and bought a pound. Really good stuff, especially with about a half teaspoon of honey in the cup! It has now become my favorite coffee. Thanks for the advice Scott!