Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Favorite Coffee

Scotta
    Quote Originally Posted by gfishtx
    Best coffee is made on a camp fire on the bank while you are catching fish.
    O'kay, you win. That is the best.

otocatchfish
    Not a starbucks man myself cause it is to strong well atleast when you get a cup from starbucks but its good when you make it yourself. I like Hills Brothers but my faverite is calumbian, a man in my church is a pilot for Contanental and he gets it for me all the time for about 5 bucks a pound. Dont like sugar and cream (thats for girls!) Ill take it black. Oh yeah I think when you perculate it over a camp fire it has a better flavor, mabey its just all in my head.

Ole Bill
    oto you better be careful bout statements on what someone is for useing cream or sugar. i know a big big man might just sit on ya and squish ya fer talkin like that. i learned a long time ago that ya dont talk about the way a man likes his coffee and ya dont mess with a mans hat cause everything under it belongs to him. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

otocatchfish
    Okey, okey I take it back, I know a lot of men that drink creamer in there coffee I just dont like it thata way.

Scotta
    Actually, a little sugar and a lot of cream will take the bitterness out of BAD coffee

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    so will salt scott.
    Clark.......gigem '91

Ole Bill
    so will crushed egg shells plus it will sink the coffee grounds to the bottom when yer makin campfire coffee or cowboy coffee whatever ya wanna call it

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    egg shells? never tried that. we always added a shot of cold water to sink the grounds.
    Clark.......gigem '91