Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Coffee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar

Favorite Coffee

My guess is we have some serious coffee drinkers out there.
    Tell us your preference.

Mine is Eight O'Clock brand 100% Colombian in the whole beans, ground right before you brew. Price is a little higher than Folgers, but not too bad, about $11. for 2 & 1/4 pound bag, but often on sale at Randall's for 9.00.
    Last edited by whitebassfisher; 04-25-2007 at 11:17 AM.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Ole Bill
    i drink folgers custom blend 4.99 2 lb can on sale at wal-mart thats for everyday get up in the morning coffee then its custom coffee blends if i want a cup after that one of my favorites is Arabica which is a strong full flavored brew i also order coffee blends on the internet here is one of my favorite sites http://www.sisterscoffee.com/

saundecw
    Well it has to be Seaport Dark Roast at $2.99 a pound. A suitable sub would be Community Dark Roast.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    i dont drink it at home but if i out and feel like a cup its whatever my friends have bbbaaaahhhh
    bill are those metal cans of coffee if yes save me 2 i need them
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    I am a coffee connoisseur. I tried lots of brand and lots of types. I believe that Jamaican Blue Mountain is the best coffee by far. Everybody who has tried it comments on its smoothness and unique flavor.

Unfortunately, I have only had one 1-pound bag, brought to me from Jamaica when fishing buddy Harold went on a cruise. Used only for special moments, I keep it in the freezer. Probably got only enough grounds to make four or five more cups.

I thought about buying some more till I found it is about $60 per pound. You can buy a Blue Mountain blend, where the real thing is mixed with regular coffee for about $6 a pound. It is still good but jut not the real thing.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    hot and black.........don't really have a favorite brand. refuse to pay for starbucks though regardless of how good it is......guess i am too cheap.

Guy i work with goes to Peurto Rico on mission work every year and brings in some good stuff every now and then. Don't know the name of it but it has good flavor.
    Clark.......gigem '91

OCOE
    Diet Dr. Pepper ... Don't like coffee

Scotta
    John can attest to this, Yukon freshly ground and kept in freezer. It's from starbucks. I make it with filtered Brita water. It's a BOLD coffee with low acid and no bitterness. The best cup of coffee I have ever had. I only drink one cup a day so it's not that expensive over time, or atleast it's easy to justify because I dont go through that much!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Community or whatever they bring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy
    GREAT VALUE Walmart Brand !!!!!!!!!!!!< yall dont know but I have been putting it in a Folgers Can at the campground.( Musters ) ha ha ha ha ha
    Last edited by Randy; 04-26-2007 at 06:54 AM.