Thread: Not sure if this goes here, but needs to go somewhere

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme Jerkugot'im's Avatar

Not sure if this goes here, but needs to go somewhere

People

From the HAYS DAILY NEWS by R. W. Yeager Norton, Ks.

We need to show more sympathy for these people.
    They travel miles in the heat, they risk their lives crossing a border, they don't get paid enough wages, they do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do, they live in crowed conditions among a people who speak a different language, they rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.
    I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans, I'm talking about our troops.
    Doesn't it seem strange that the Democrats are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops and are now threatening to defund them?

Please pass this on, this is worth the short time it takes to read it.
    Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    couldn't agree more...thanks for the post.
    Clark.......gigem '91

Ole Bill
    i agree Ben its always the mexican that gets talked about. it dont really matter what nationality they are if they are here illegally then send them all back to where they come from and tell them if they want to live here then apply for citizenship. i do fault the democrats for their wanting to defund the troops. i think everylast one of them should be impeached prosicuted and locked up as traitors for their miserable failure to act in this countrys best interest i dont want the war on terrorism to come to this country i want it fought over there. where is the war going to come to if this country pulls its troops out of where they are. They are over there and that is keeping the terrorists head down and keeps them in hiding so that they cant do their utmost in damage over here. it is serving notice to the world that the United States of America will no longer be everybodys door mat. Every military person i have spoken to that was over there has told me they dont like war but it is one that needs to be fought and are proud of being able to do their duty to God and Country. All I can think of to say is HOOYAH keep up the good work im proud of the troops they need our support not a bunch of democrats in office threatning to defund them. When I see illegal aliens getting medical help social security benefits and pardons that give them citizenship that are so hard to get by those who go through legal means for American citizenship and the actual citizens of this country i get really mad. When i see borders both Canadian and Mexican that are so lax and open that any terrorist can waltz right into this country easily as they do i get really mad. When i see treatys like GATT and NAFTA that destroy the American farmer and industry and cause the lose of jobs for the American citizen i get mad. when i see a country like Canada and Mexico who has been recipients of massive loans from this country at the taxpayers expense and then turn around and never pay it back and turn on this country with their nose in the air I get mad. So it dont matter to me what nationality an illegal alien is in this country. What matters to me is that the Democrats dont take away from me and give to them that are illegal to begin with i think the citizen of this country pays more than their fair share without adding another burden on them. Ship them all back to where they come from close the borders and let them apply for citizenship like my relatives had to do let them go to Ellis Island and sit for months not knowing whether they will be allowed to come in like my relatives had to let them sit in a class and learn english because the pledge of citizenship was given in english only like my relatives had to. The democratic since of welfare has not only destroyed the American family ideals but has been extended to countries that encourage their poor and their riff raff to sneak across our borders and live at our expense and I like so many other citizens are tired of it because it is our wallets that get hit for payment it costs. This is just my opinion i am just as mad at Bush for what he has done to help illegal aliens. it disturbs me to know that my relatives where not thought to be as worthy as all the illegal aliens are today and should have received all of the same benefits as the democrats in Washington want to hand out today because they did thing legally but they didnt they had to work for it just like we do. i dont see why we should give aliens anymore than what our relatives got that moved here from another country. they had to go out and find a job and live in slum tenements until they could improve their situation the government didnt give them a darn thing.

otocatchfish
    Yeah, yeah, yeah! I agree!