Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

nick

Hello everyone

how is everyone, i was doing a google search for 1986 skeeter starfire's and i came across this forum. my name is Nick of course and we live in Overton, TX near Tyler.

otocatchfish
    Welcome to FishingTx Nick, enjoy the site!

medic1292

Talking

glad you found us,:welcome:Enjoy!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Pawpop's Avatar
    Welcome Nick I know you'll enjoy this group of fishing persons and all the storys and pics. It seems like I learn something new about fishing each time a new post comes up and everybody is willing to help in anyway they can. So set back and enjoy by joinning in with us.
    And GOD said:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    Hey Nick. I live on the other side of Tyler toward Palestine. I got a Bullard address but am about 8 miles away toward the lake. Where do you do most of your fishing?

dan

nick
    Hendricks Lake in Tatum, TX .. Martin and Striker outside Henderson, and went to tyler lake last year some.

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Hi Nick and :welcome: to a great site. Glad you found us!!!

Ole Bill
    welcome to the slime pit where everyone smells like fish acts like fishermen and as much time everyone spends on the water catchin fish just to have something to talk about and must have gills and web feet uh lets see what else oh yea are willing to tell ya where the honey holes are really welcome to the family bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah

Scotta
    Welcome to fishingtx

john
    Welcome to the site.