Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Homeowner on Lake Striker

Scotta
    I would of let him borrow my cell phone to call the law enforcement which was my suggestion when the last land owner on conroe tried to chase me from fishing his boat dock. I told him to call the police and god forbid tell them "SOMEONE IS FISHING LAKE CONROE!" By the way to my understanduing it is illegal for someone to impede the legal taking of fish and game. So, there is a law on our side. I continually fish that guys dock and usually get the stare but kept on fishing. I refuse to let someone scare me off leagaly fished water. I am real respectable, anyone that has fished with me will tell you the I will give up and find new water when someone cuts me off, etc. etc. However, I refuse to let someone OWN Lake Conroe. Just me though. I'm like that. Don't let me get you in a wreck.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    yep and if he starts talking **** then i will borrow bills pink thong and i will wear it and sun bath on the front deck while doing jumping jacks and bending over to touch my toes while the back side faces him.
    okay i will go back to my room thats going to far right
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

Ole Bill
    ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yer bad gator 40 lashes with the weed eater when we gonna do it bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

roadtrip57
    yes, Scott is right the harassment of sportsmen is against the law, a game warden is the right call

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Gator, that's brilliant!
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

roadtrip57
    but the fugly side of me would notify him i smell a raw sewage run off cover up and there is no fish in front of his house because of his pesticide and chemical run off E P A will be notified along with the Audubon society. now i know why the last fish i caught had 3 eyes. my depth finder shows what resembles toxic waste barrels submerged. does his neighbors knows he polluted their lake,. all the while i am taking pictures and pretending to take water samples

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Bill Barrick's Avatar
    Did anyone mention GPS coordinates of his dock? The Game Warden could find that easily, Huhhh......I knew of a little ole lady in New Mexico that was actually a squatter on Conservancy land near a pond and prairie dog town. After you got all finished up shootin pary dogs you had to circle the pond dam and then pass by her " house " and she would be stompin down her driveway yellin and wavin her rifle. Made a feller begin to think about his mortal soul somewhat.
    Kermit the frog says " Time is fun when you are having flies. "

Be Positive-- I can do this!!

Ole Bill
    bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh dont tick off the lil ole ladies Bill i like ya and i dont do funerals. i will go to a wake and have a nip though