Thread: Canon power shot 350

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Pawpop's Avatar

Canon power shot 350

Say guys and gals I came by a older digital camera the other day and it was free! I know very little about any camera and there was no book are anything with this one. If anybody has ever had one of these or I get a miracle and somebody has a book on it, I'll take any help I can get. It's a Canon Power Shot 350. The Canon web site says they are discontinued, I think word of mouth is going to be my best bet. Thinks Ya'll I hope somebody knows something about it because it works good on what little I can do with it.
    And GOD said:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    pawpop......i had the S230 model......worked great but moisture got the best of it. sent it in for repairs, they told me there was a "problem" with that particular model so they sent me the SD450 for free.

We love the camera.....small and will fit in your pocket. Takes great pictures.

Did the website not have the owners manual? i will try and find an electronic copy for you and send if i find it.
    Last edited by croxt; 06-22-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    Clark.......gigem '91

NewCaneyFishingLady
    I spent some time this evening looking for an owners manual but couldn't find one. Good luck searching.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Pawpop's Avatar
    ok guys thanks
    And GOD said: