Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHANGING SUB SILVER

cherylrw

CHANGING SUB SILVER

OK guys Im fixing to start adding things to sub silver that is on chronicles..Like yall have no access to the temporary homepage.
    http://www.fishingtx.com/index.html

We will be taking down the recently hacked garble above and adding a little link button that needs to be on here.

It will match the brown side of this forum..lol

Anywys check out the temporary homepage will ya..

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Could we change this to old poot blue, because all old farts need to have this EZ to read format.
    let him roll
    jk

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    He yBubbs speak fer yerself , i ain't as oldas u , maybe almost anywy subzero is ok with me :lol: :roll: :lol:

WOW

Wow, I like how fast it ZOOOOMs (i typed this in large print for all you old ...... ( :lol:

i coontree Venus,
    No wonder you uncomployeed, with comments like that. I like your style reminds me of me.
    If you got boat and motor and can clean fish send your resumee to me along with photo of boat and motor.
    let him roll,
    jk

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    JK, U dawg!!

JK, there you go again. Kinda like that old dog chasing after cars, he dont know what he would do if he caught one. :lol: :lol:

Now who told I was chasing cars, only my family knew until now.
    jk

poor jk's eyesight & mind

i was talkin about the new homepage, that's a picture of my bow wow rider (can't mention boat or fishin around her or she'll drive ya nuts till you go!). can't post my real pic cause of all my radiant beauty and all :silly:

i hope you can read this ok jk, didn't momma ever tell ya not to play with that thing :shock: ? see it's true cause that ain't no i countryvenus, that be #1 CountryVenus, sides my boat/motor would be too fast fer ya...

catch me if ya can......................

Maybe so on the boat motor, mine will only go 72 MPH and trying to upgrade, its old and slow like me. I use to fish for a week on a few hours sleep a night but now after about three days and nights of fishing, I need a good nights rest in my bed, a good soaking in the hot tub, and see the massage lady.
    Yep mama said they be days like this and I've cut down to once a day since I got trifocals. Need an electric razor for this hair in my palm too, a rechargeable so I can take it on extended fishing trips.
    Never hurts to ask, like my fairy tale "Once upon a girl I had a time" no that ain't the way it starts its"Once upon a time i had a girl"
    let him roll
    jk