Thread: Beware Of Carrie Underwood!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Juggernaught

Beware Of Carrie Underwood!!!!!!

Many folks like carrie underwood but i have just found out the awful truth. She is a strong supporter of PETA and not the one we like. She is also one of them folks that don't eat meat. If you sing country and claim to be a country girl you better be able to eat a big ol chicken fried steak with cream gravy biscuits mashed potatoes and peas. It just ain't right. So I am saying that real country died with johnny cash. It's a sad day in America

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Great signature Juggernaught!!!!

Carrie Underwoods' about as country as the metrosexual wannabe cowboys singing to teenyboppers.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Ole Bill
    not that i care for carrie underwood but where did ya hear about this im with you jonw when it comes to them wanna be's

Scotta
    Can I get a definition on metrosexual?
    Origin?
    Could you use it in a sentence?
    Are there any other pronuciations?

Metrosexual....M..E..T..R..O..S..E..X..U..A..L.... Metrosexual.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotta9669

Can I get a definition on metrosexual? Metrosexual is a word describing men who have a strong concern for their aesthetic appearance, and spend a substantial amount of time and money on their images and lifestyles. Though the term has undergone a transformation from its original meaning (a heterosexual man who appeared or acted as if he were homosexual or bisexual), current trends have seen the metrosexual label placed upon male embracing of practices usually perceived to be feminine, rather than those specifically associated with stereotypically effeminate homosexuals.

Origin? The origin of the term traces to an article titled "Here come the mirror men," dissecting the new urbane man by Mark Simpson, published on November 15, 1994 in The Independent, a major British daily newspaper.

Could you use it in a sentence? Carrie Underwoods' about as country as the metrosexual wannabe cowboys singing to teenyboppers.

Are there any other pronuciations? No

Metrosexual....M..E..T..R..O..S..E..X..U..A..L.... Metrosexual.
    That answer your question?
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Scotta
    JonW that is way too funny and yes that answers everything.