Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Off shore trip

medulla762
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawpop
    ...I don't think you need a licn. off shore?! We'll find out.

From this link

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/regulations/changes08.phtml

New regulation beginning 9/1/2007

"Recreational anglers must have a Texas fishing license and saltwater endorsement to bring any fish taken in federal waters ashore in Texas."

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Pawpop's Avatar
    Thanks medulla that clears that up. I'm liking Aug.27th
    And GOD said:

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Does this boat have an air conditioned area to cool off in?

I don't know how to link it to the thread but here is the site you can get all the info from. http://www.actioncharterfishing.com
    And GOD said:

We need to get some dates posted so we can get narrow it down to the final and make our reservation. remember the more people that goes the cheaper it is for each. You working folks dates will carry more weight then us who are not.so come on guys and gals lets get some possible dates on here please.
    It's gonna be a blast!
    http:// www.actionchaterfishing
    And GOD said:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Tom, I did not explain my back situation well enough.
    I feel fine sitting down, which is great since my job is to sit behind a console of computer monitors. Being able to make a living has not been endangered; thank goodness I got the console job instead of the outside operator job! Driving is fine, and even being in my boat is fine since I sit in a swivel chair.
    However, I can't stand or walk more than about 15 minutes before I start having trouble. So I can't even wade fish.
    I don't mean to bore you, but it is not the pounding of waves that bothers me, it is standing or walking.
    I wish everyone a great trip! An old friend of mine had a 23' that we took offshore no more than about 35 miles. Gasoline capacity mainly, and boat length some, limited us. We did it a lot in the late 70's and 80's. It was such an experience! Many times it was just the 2 of us, but we often took others. He was also my boss for 10 years, so it was my "job" to go along when he took customers. I acted as a deckhand, but all fishing was divided equally and I got my share. Those trips are in the "great memories" part of my brain.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Ok Donald I know what you mean about standing or walking. I wouldn't want you to do anything that would hurt you,but I just wish you go with us because I enjoy your company so much,and talking with you. I can bring my recliner for you! hehe and did you check out that table under the canopy! I just hope we can get enough folks together to be able to get out there. You hang in there my friend,till they can get you fixed up.
    And GOD said:

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    What's a good date ?

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    I have heard good things about Action Charters. They come highly recommended.

I might just be interested and maybe a few friends.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotta9669
    They have a 60 hour trip out of port aransas that is incredible from the pics of a friend of mine. Cost is $400 though but that includes meals and drinks and that is almost 3 days on the water.
    More info!! Sounds interesting.
    Catfish...the other white meat.