Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off shore trip

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Pawpop's Avatar

Off shore trip

I have been wanting to get a off shore charter trip together. The boat I wanted doesn't go out any more, but there is a bigger one that does. The cost is $2200 (plus tip for deck hand) for all day out of Freeport. The more people the cheeper pr.person. I think about 12 of us could go for about $200. You can take as many 18 and still be fairly comfortable. They are fairly booked up, but still have some opening.------ WHAT DO YA'LL THINK? ANY TAKERS!
    And GOD said:

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    What dates are available?I can go if there is no conflict with the BOSSES schedule.
    You can't fix ,but you can vote it out!

Scotta
    They have a 60 hour trip out of port aransas that is incredible from the pics of a friend of mine. Cost is $400 though but that includes meals and drinks and that is almost 3 days on the water.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Bill Barrick's Avatar
    I like that PAWPOP and I don't mind extra people. I remember last trip, the captain, one deck hand, my daughter-in-law and meself were the only ones not feeding our cookies to the fish, there were 66 some-odd people that was upon the top deck. We had 22 foot swells that day and we went in a southerly direction 2 1/2 hours then the Captain turned her around and we got back in 45 minutes.
    Kermit the frog says " Time is fun when you are having flies. "

Be Positive-- I can do this!!

Scotta
    Sounds good to me. I will take off if I know a week in advance. Anything involving fishing and the boss will understand. He is great!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    My offshore days are over due to my back, but your idea is great! After a few party boat trips with 60 people, I swore I would never do that again because it just seemed like a LONG boat ride. But I was lucky enough to go offshore a lot on a smaller boat with fewer people and it is awesome. To me it was not just the fishing, but the whole experience. The beautiful water, being out of sight of land, etc. was really neat.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Ok I'll get a calender of the open days for the next 2mo. I'll get back with you asap
    And GOD said:

OK here are the open days for Aug. 8th and 27th only
    Sept.3,4,5,6,7, 9, 11,12,13, 17,18, 20,21, 23, 25,26, 28
    Oct. only the 3 1st sat. or book the rest of Oct. is open
    I think I would like to go in Sept. looks like or Aug. Fishing licn. expire 31st. I don't think you need a licn. off shore?! We'll find out.
    I think we would have a blast on one of these day trips! We will be on a 52footer lots of room for fishing and fun. So pick out a day and lets go!
    -----Donald I think this boat would be ezzzer on your back than your boat.
    Last edited by Pawpop; 07-24-2007 at 06:08 AM.
    And GOD said:

Donald this 52' would be ez on your back
    And GOD said:

T-111-5

dsft

Pawpop I'm in for the trip!!! Sounds like fun to me also.you let me know when. I'm open anytime for a deep sea fishing trip. :captain: