Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mercy catfishing Mission

you think we catch all the catfish we need and throw the rest back in the water oh wait we do want to know what original mudcat flagging jugging is like come to a gathering or hook up on a fishingtx trip we will show you

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Them guy's need some jugs , they already got a boat, don't they know if you got the jugs you have fish in the freezer? They could go out and catch enough themselves in a few hours.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    lol if it possibl y dont yall just give them most the cats u catch at C.C. this weekend at the gathering? im sure ull catch enough down there. would help but i really dont feel like driveing 4 hours to deoliver them i wonde rhow well the like frozen fish in da mail( hehehe wouldnt that be funny open up ur mail box and u see a frozen cat head starein at u)

well talked to ben he said anybody just take them by the lake patrol and tell them they are from fishingtx

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Going east on 1960 across the lake turn on the first paved right(FairLake) and follow it around a few curves about 1 miles to Stillison Atascosita Rd( 1 st major intersection) take a right and go towards the water when you get to the gate(on the left) it will say Lake Houston Police
    Unit , i think turn left and go to the back by the water you'll see the headquarters, walk in the door and ask for Sgt Jones or Officer David White , give them the goodies and tell them who you are and what your mission is.
    If you are coming from the east just mearly reverse the directions,take left on 1st paved rd(FairLake) past east Lake Houston Parkway
    They will really appreciate it as Fishingtx will also.
    If you get lost or need better directions calll 281 324 2250
    They are opened 7days a week from 1000 to 1800
    thank you and have a great day,
    Bent poles and tight lines!!

I don't know but to me frozen fish taste just as good after I thaw them out :shock: I don't want to chance waitin til the last minute ,after all it is just fer their Chief or some high ranker CO

I just spoke with Officer McAllister at the Lake Patrol and he said they have plenty of freezer space so just bring the cat fillets on!!
    :lol:
    On a second note if you call the headquarters 281 324 2250 and no one answers :shock: call them on their cell at 713 826 4315.
    Make sure you introduce yourself by name and that you are a member of Fishingtx website.
    Maybe we ought to have Cheryl come down and do the honours oh well if she ver does, we'll take her down there to meet all those nice folks that patrol our fishing waters and keep those cr*** jet skiers off of us :shock: .

You guys are the greatest fishing freinds i ever had and are so willing to give freely of what God has given YOU!!

Anyone that has fresh caught cats about the time of the May 26 th date can also donate them as i am sure they will not go to waste.
    Medulla any kind will be accepted except for yuk them slimmy little conroe mudcats

ok guys lets keep the momentum going<where ya at bigdave they lookin fer you, breakin the sound barrier too early on sunday mornings :shock: :lol:

Thin Water Tracker
    I dropped a load off to them today. Gave them 8 qt bags kats, flounder and some specks.