Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mercy catfishing Mission

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks Thin Water Tracker you are #1 in Fishingtx.com book :lol:
    Next!! :shock:

Thin Water Tracker
    Just glad to help them out. They do a great job just glad to give a little back.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar

Fish for the Lake Patrol

Ben, you need to tell them Lake Patrol boys that if they gonna ask for fish from the Fishingtx.com crew they better invest in a large chest freezer, What I dropped off this morning filled the freezer they had. HA HA Ha LOL.....Sgt. Jones... I want to say thank you and your men for the job you all do. Let us know how much more fish you need?

Thin Water Tracker
    Sound like they don't have the freezer space to keep up with the fishingtx.xom group. glad to here they are full up unless someone was going to take it somewhere else to hold till the fry.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    yea, i haven't delivred mine yet.
    ben how do you gt there by land?, can't take it by boat??

Thanks BigDave you're #2 we may have to put one on the christmas list, they are going to stage them in a bigger freezer I thought , I will see them tomorrow and check causing when mudcat and Madman Medulla bring theirs they gonna need a walk in. :shock: owiie the ybetter have some freezer space .
    thanks again guys once again ya all have proved what this website is all about taking and giving !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Mud here is the directions,
    Going east on 1960 across the lake turn on the first paved right(FairLake) and follow it around a few curves about 1 miles to Stillison Atascosita Rd( 1 st major intersection) take a right and go towards the water when you get to the gate(on the left) it will say Lake Houston Police
    Unit , i think turn left and go to the back by the water you'll see the headquarters, walk in the door and ask for Sgt Jones or Officer David White , Officer Mcallister is Gators buddy, hehehehe, give them the goodies and tell them who you are and what your mission is.
    If you are coming from the east just mearly reverse the directions,take left on 1st paved rd(FairLake) past east Lake Houston Parkway

Come on you guys with all the catfish, do not forget your freinds at the Lake Houston Patrol office, they are still a little short for the fish fry.
    Someone said they had 48 2 gal bags, anyway thats' alot of fish no matter how you slice it, give nad more will be given to you.
    Thanks

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    been over there twice, both times no one was home

[On a second note if you call the headquarters 281 324 2250 and no one answers :shock: call them on their cell at 713 826 4315.
    Make sure you introduce yourself by name and that you are a member of Fishingtx website.

Give them a call and save you a trip or drop them off by my house and I'll get them over there for you will be off this weekend, will be home ,samnding and painting :cry:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    Hey can I go in by water? Was wondering if when I go fishing I could take some bags from freezer to the ddock andd walk up there a throw them some Sure would be nice if I could drop some off that way inbetween running my Mudcat Juggs!
    The fish are in the water!