Guys, our friends at the Lake Patrol have made a request and i feel like we can full fil it heck Medulla and Mudcat alone ought to be able to fill this one , they would like to have some fish for a gathering on may 26 for their Chief, I think they said ,. Don't matter for who, they need some fish for about 25 or 30 people.
Can we do it?? i told them we could, so soon as i have a chance I will be going out and gathering some fish , if anyone feels moved to help our freinds then just catch the fish bag them and take them by the station and tell them you are with Fishingtx and that is your part towards your next water violation :lol:
Castnblast you need to get in on this one , Gator, Mudcat ,medulla **** ,Thinwater ,Pescadore,Bigdave too many to name all but you know who you are Don Diego, BgBluecat ,mdill ,all you guys that can catch those fish on the world famous Mudcat Flagging jugs let's give back a little of what we have received.let me know when you want to go if I am off we'll go get them.