Thread: ARE YOU GOING TO CEDAR CREEK 16,17 AND 18TH

cherylrw

ARE YOU GOING TO CEDAR CREEK 16,17 AND 18TH

I WOULD LIKE TO GET A CLUE AS TO HOW MANY WILL BE THERE! MARK AND I WILL BE LEAVING TOMORROW.

DO I NEED TO RESERVE A SPOT FOR ANYBODY? TENT,CABIN OR WHAT?

MARK IS OUT FISHING TODAY BECAUSE MY FAVORITE FISH TO EAT IS CRAPPIE SO WE ARE TAKING THEM TO COOK FOR THE GATHERING.

I WILL HAVE POTATOE SALAD,PEA SALAD,BRISKET,PORK N BEANS,COLE SLAW AND MAC N CHEESE..FOR SATURDAY

IF YOU WANT TO BRING SOMETHING THATS FINE....

I WILL HAVE BACON,EGGS,AND SAUSAGE FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MORNING..

SO EVERYONE IS INVITED TO COME OUT AND JOIN THE FUN..

I DO NOT HAVE THE FANCY BANNER BEN HAS OURS WILL BE MADE OF PAPER......AND HUNG ON OUR CABIN

I WILL HAVE SOME T-SHIRTS MOUSEPADS AND CAPS...AND IF THESE BUMPER STICKERS WILL COOPERATE ILL BRING SOME OF THEM.

ILL CHECK BACK HERE THIS EVENING AND SEE WHAT I NEED TO RESERVE FOR WHOEVER,WHEN I GET THERE ILL GO AHEAD AND PAY FOR IT AND YOU CAN PAY ME BACK WHEN YOU ARRIVE...IF I GET TENT SITES THEY MAKE YOU SET IT UP SO NO ONE WILL GET THE SPOT YOU WANT SO THERE WILL BE A TENT ON YOUR SITE ,ILL JUST TAKE IT DOWN FOR YOU OR YOU CAN USE IT IF YOU LIKE....

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE....

cherylrw
    LOL....ALSO DONT LOOK FOR AS MY PIC HERE MY HAIR IS MUCH LONGER NOW...THE COLOR IS ABOUT THE SAME THOUGH.JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW..

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    If anyone is going from this area, ****, Blake Medulla let me know and i will send the Fishingtx Bannner to be flown proudly at the gathering sorry :shock: :cry: boss i plum 4 got i could have mailled it.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    i plum 4 got i could have mailled it.

That happens when ya gets old .....hehehehe!
    The fish are in the water!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    H20 spout. You rascal, did you forget about the thingy me boop??
    Long hair , bacon and eggs , throw in Chorizzo con huebos and I'll call off sick and be there. !! hehehhe
    Sounds like all the good reasons to be there, then Maki cachin gall those big blues need to see some pics guys Maki do not 4 get ur camera :P

mrmakAUCTIONEER

i wears dat camera

i wears dat camera bro , on my harley belt now alls i gotta do is git the harley. i will be bringin my puter too. u know we mud cat and i got so enthused about draggin one a dem monskers in da boat i dropped the camera inda water, I HAD LAYED it on my jacket on the floor only thing bro mudcat been fillin the live well and never shut it off boat was fillin with water, that bigun floppin around the bottom of the boat, swimmin in all the water on the bottom of the boat, was radicaly tryin to leave. i moved the jacket , camera fell in, i grabbed it just in time to start grabbin the rods (WE WERENT USING ANY WAY ) cause the biggun was pitchen em overboard too. so nows i wear the camera.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    ill be there sunday me and my dada and maybe bass^master comin out so ill ttul and cya there oh and dont save us campin spot well show up sun morning or sometime before noon i hope lol