Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: May-Gator-Catfish Rodeo

Thin Water Tracker
    I think ben talking about my boat if I do make it I'll try and keep it on top of the water this time.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    i took it back

mudcat i be knowing you can swim cause i aint meet a mudcat that cant maybe you and me go for a boat ride and you can see what ben feels when he smarts off to the gator wet underwear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, didn't mean to step on any toes, i'll take t hat back.

hey all...... look for the familygonefishing. I do have another comment for saturday morning until about 2 (local subdivision swim team) that i will be officating for. not sure about tenting right now, but will post later to let u all know if we will need a space or not. gator sending a pm with phone number for mrs gator. Would like to work with her or yourself on helping with the gathering.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Oh quap , I don' t know what it was but it came by so fast and :shock: :shock:

okay lets get this thing going whos planning coming down mak,cheryl ,nightfisher, thin water you gonna be able to get off or at least come by come on ben i know you got something inportant to say hey i will even promise in front of the whole group I WILL NOT THROW BEN IN THE WATER. :P now is that good enough

Don't matter what u say publicly, it's what u do and i catch u peeing out the back of the boat then u going in the water suckah :shock: :lol: e
    I'll be there frid , evening sat and sun.
    BBQ pit and table & chairs lots of chicken :shock:

Check out the Target folks bwahahahhaahhah

mrmakAUCTIONEER

no throwining ben inda water

Quote Originally Posted by gator
    okay lets get this thing going whos planning coming down mak,cheryl ,nightfisher, thin water you gonna be able to get off or at least come by come on ben i know you got something inportant to say hey i will even promise in front of the whole group I WILL NOT THROW BEN IN THE WATER. :P now is that good enough
    now BRO we wouldnt expect ya to throw ol ben inda water :: **** DEN A GAIN ifn u was to just push im in THAT MIGHT MAKE the trip, har har,har, :shock: ill grab his camera again, be a shame to let im check the water temp and loose all them expresions lol

That's two, Maki :shock: :shock:
    anyone seen the catfishing King Medulla :?: :?: