Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: May-Gator-Catfish Rodeo

Fishing Pohl
    Thanks Mudcat, lookin' forward to it.

medulla762
    J D, a bud of mine, may be there Friday. He lives near the lake and will be looking for local info.

He is good folks so yall please disregard he is my friend and yall treat him right ok...hahaha...

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Gator, sorry ,i just remembered you question. We gona make plans, i have to talk with fish phole and see where we goin, supposed to rain, but we goin. Not sure where we goin to put in at, i'll let you know.

cherylrw
    You know Ben Im gonna give up on the t shirts and stuff and just order the dadgum things from elsewhere..I am going to put my presses back on ebay and get my money back out of them,I just cant find the time to get this done lately so Im just gonna order em for everybody..Sorry guys but shoot there is just too much going on in my world lately...

Randy
    Fishing Pohl,
    call me or send me an email, you are more than welcome to come jugging with Mrs. Catfish Boat and I. We will get those jugs broke in !!!

Ben, put us on the list for Friday and Saturday?
    Thanks

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your name on the list for door prizes and stuff
    Will be featuring special guest our one and only
    WebMasteress; Mrs. Cheryl Williams
    She will be carrying her designer line of Fishingtx.com stuff so put in your special order now or buy at the gathering; proceeds go to keep the play ground open and operating trash free!!
    0) Cheryl -Seagoville tx
    1) Gator-Dayton Tx
    2) MudCat - Houston
    3) Medulla ,Slendora woods
    4) GentleBen -Huffman
    5) Mr. Maki -Duncanville Tx
    6) T-ROB & Deckhand <friday> ,Plum Grove
    7) TWT /LaPorte<sat>
    8) familyGone Fishing
    9) OutLaw ?
    10) Fishing Pohl
    11) reedlv /Dayton12)JD, Huffman
    13)Cajun Cooker , Hardin tx
    14)Big Jim , Ole River Tx
    15)Zeke- Huffman
    16)BigDave& Levie, Huffman
    17) 9 lives -scartch?
    18) Waterspout-NorthShore
    19) Castnblast-Atascocita
    20) The CatfishBoat (Randy) Fri and sat
    21) Don Diego/Atascocita
    22) Bobby Clement -Baytown
    23) Mike and Janna Clepper -Pearland
    24)N-Spledora -Splendora Woods

Member Hooked on FishingTX

New to gatherings

I logged on Fishingtx the first time about a year ago and have reading a lot of useful information since. I saw gentle ben on the lake one morning and got to talking with him and he told me about the website. I've been enjoying it ever since. I never have been to any of the gatherigs. Seem's like the ones I heard about were in the winter and I was deer hunting. Anyway I plan to try to make it to this one on the 21st-23rd. What exactly do we do at these gatherings besides visit and swap fishing tales. Some of the conversation I've read sounds like you run juglines. ..........do you have a big fish fry one day? Anyway, I'll be off all three days. What do I need to bring?
    dd
    Don Diego

Glad ta see you are gonna make it Don, Main thing to bring is a good appetiet and your waders causin there be a lot of bs , but all kiddin aside bring your boat if you have one , bring your wife girl friend or whoever this is a non alcoholic family function. some drinking does occur but very suttle .we discourage it because of the youngsters and the families. we wil have a big BBQ pit so we usually keep chicken wild hog or brisket, we usually alwys need bread paper plates you know the picnic type things
    The fish fry is on sat afternoon.we try to have a special speaker ,last on was our website Gamewarden Kevin Malonson and maybe this time we'll have the Lake patrol guys drop by and answer questions and stuff for us.
    we just kind ah hang out put some Mudcat flagging juggs out and maybe go out catfishing with different people and learn from them share ideas and meet the folks we talk to on the website.
    it is alot of fun!! Glad you gonna make it

Nine Lives
    I'm bummed. :cry:

Strike #17 - salty tourny that weekend

Well skip the tourney ya just got to set your priorities, ok so no show for niner ??