Page 1 of 9 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: May-Gator-Catfish Rodeo

May-Gator-Catfish Rodeo

all right 1 month to go may 21,22,23. talked to bill at bj's marina and we again have full use of the marina. so come on we need a list of who? what? we know the when and where.
    i will have tables (no chairs)
    big cooker
    4 ice chest with ice
    plates silverware paper towels
    platers
    more to follow
    i will be there thursday afternoon till sunday mrs.gator will be there friday morning till sunday
    and everyone is invited but above all this is a family fun event

ben can you get the big pit again if not we see about getting some smaller ones

talked to man upstairs and he said pretty safe it will be warmer than last houston gathering no promises on rain though?

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    I'll be there friday noon, leave sunday noon. i'll need a tent space.

Thin Water Tracker
    Well I'm working but going to see if I can get off for the weekend if I can't get all three days I'll shoot for one of the days a make a showing. Once a know I'll post up what I can supply. most likely some meat for the pit.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

willie make it bet he wont

THIS is like the book about the dude trying to quickly get to the outhouse written by WILLIE MAKEIT AND BETTY WONT
    I BE WILLING TO MAKE IT, **** the luck ibeen havin with the gatherins
    might be wagerin time fer betty wont, whadiyall think mrmak willie make it er bett he wont. har har lol har

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    Dang Maki, you had a pretty good RUN on that one :lol: :shock:
    Phish On!

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    well i hope i can go and if i go i hope its not like the last gathering for me (cedar creek got there and noone else was there lol drove 180 miles for nuthing lol) anyway me and bass^master or maybe just me will try to make it down there but the BYOB im not sure if im gonna have a boat by then matter if we find one in time. but i think i should be able to make it and i dont know if ill be able to.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    driving that far you want need a baot, i have six, and the rest have big boats, come have a great time and see the folks

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Nite fisher the BYOB, in the days of gold that meant bring your own bottle to dances and parties on the invitation, since we don' t indulge in the devils brew at our gatherings we have converted it to mean is a joke but applies to the big guys that have the big boats where we can carry 5-9 people per boat. it will be a good time fer all young old fat and ugly last two for me and Gator
    Do not worry about a boat we will assign you to a boat hopefully one that flaots :shock:
    Iwill have my usual table and chairs BBQ pit on trailer and chicken lots of chicken and a great desire to eat

Most folks wouldn't know it by lookin at my 250 lb phyisic that i really like to eat

Nite fisher on this site we only say nice things about the gatherings whether or not just say it was nice, write down 200 time and repeat 100 times i will onlly say nice thinsg, it is biblical :shock: :lol:

medulla762
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben
    ... hopewfully one t``````````````````````````````````````ha tflaots...

and one that has gas...bwaaahahahaha

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    I may try to be there, not sure of duration of time yet. 8)
    watching the skies...