Thread: Harley Cops

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Harley Cops

I had to go by Stubbs Harley DAvidson dealer and buy some suplies and while tehre met some nice peopel on Harleys, Officer Black was one of thsoe freindly Moto cops
    Last edited by Gentleben; 09-04-2007 at 04:06 PM.

Den I went by MAncusos' cause needed other parts and ran into one not so friendly cop , he was givin' the saleman heck while the salesman was trying to wait on me , so i told the salesman go wait on that guy he obviuosly having a bad day. Salesman said he could wait !! I hope i don' t run into him, he was not an HPD moto cop, guess that's why he was acting MEAN @$$%$#$#%%#$$%% .Yo ucould even maybe say "abuse of pwoer"!!
    he was yes, you guess it a Metro motorcycle cop:lighting: Guess he'll be looking for me next bwahahahahahah maybe he should have applied to drive a bus instead.

HPD cops wer nice freindl y and picture freindly , I was afarid to snap a pic on teh metro cop probabaly would busted a cap on me !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Gentleben; 09-04-2007 at 04:35 PM.

john
    Nice pics.So you gonna ride with the boys in Blue??

No not quiet they are too fast for me , The one in the pic (Officer M.Black ) came round the corner on the cell and manuevered around shut down and dismounted as I am taking pics, he looked at me in teh last photo , I asked mine if I take your pic ,naw he said go ahead .. They are normal folks doing a tufff job !!