just got back from the Humble academy.

My son and I were there getting a t-ball tee for my son so he could practice hitting. I can't go there without trolling the fishing aisles looking for something i desperately need and can't catch fish without.......

As we were walking up to the fishing rod aisle, we noticed a big crowd (6 people) huddled in the main aisle in front of a table. As we got closer, we could see it was Roland Martin. He was at the end of telling a story. one of the guys standing there asked him what was the biggest largemouth he had ever caught. He wanted to clarify that the largest he had landed in a boat was 12+ lbs, while the largest he had caught was 14 lb 15 oz. The guy asked him how he knew it was 14+ lbs and he said he had been fishing on a lake in florida (circa 1972 i think) testing a new style hook and snagged this fish but it had got broke off the line before it had gotten to the boat. He was talking aboutit at the bait shop when saomeone inquired about where he had been fishing. He told them where he had snagged the fish. Well next morning, the guy at the bait shop had gone out to that very spot and caught a 14 lb 15 oz fish. It had a special hook still in it's mouth. Later in the day, the guy went back to thebait shop and saw Roland there. He showed him the hook and asked if it was his. When roland confirmed, the guy told him how much the fish weighed.......

long story but funny........