Thread: ever dream about owning yer own marinia

mrmakAUCTIONEER

ever dream about owning yer own marinia

IF ANY OF YALL EVER THOUGHT ABOUT OWNING YER OWN MARINIA
    looks like a lil gold mine in the making could be had here for the right enthusiests.
    not exactly in the right spot **** I bet it wouldn’t take long to fall in love with it once it started makin everyone involved a few regular income and have a blast running it too, whaddiya think :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    O what a way to live!!!!!!!! Ii'm not sure any more, but last year in August, Bruce and I went to Twin Dikes Marina on Lake Sam Rayburn and it was for sell too. Think I could get anything for my first born.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

polution inlakes

yaza the polution levals in some texas lakes is runnin folks off,
    years ago before lake fork and them types, any bass fishermen anywhere in the united states would say if i could fish any lake just once it would be sam rayburn in texas.
    lake merrideth in the panhandle had the reputation of being king of the road for texas walleye. MERCURY POISINING. before we jump into one of these marinias and claim it for ourselves we must be willing to face that issue and either do nothing ( which is the normal choice)or intentionally instigate a federaly/state cosponsard lake cleanup events with tough fightin fishermen and sportsmen, when we take a few steps in that direction federal and state funds follow corporate grants, **** it will always be a handfull of individuals with enough balls ,Guts, willingness to jump in and git er done. WHADIYA THINK? THINK OUR LIL SITE GOT A FEW GIANT KILLERS HANGIN AROUND. U KNOW CAST THE RIGHT LURE IN THE RIGHT SPOT STUFF. ANY ONE WANNA TAKE A RIDE OVER TO THESE MARINIAS AND SEE WHAT WE CAN COME UP WITH . whaddiya think?

mrmakAUCTIONEER

i been on the phone talking to marinia owner

OK YALL i been on the phone talking to the owner of the marinia for sale more like a boat sales and repair shop,3/4 of an acre, he turned down $150,000 for it since then his mother died and he is in minasota tending to the affairs of estate.
    it would be close to hwy 271 from houston towards parris. in town of mount vernon, cypress lake, runs into bob sandlin, to montacello, then caddo.
    cypress springs is a spring fed lake with only a foot er so drop in water and foot er rise in high rains.
    ITS THE OLY BOAT MECHANIC SHOP ON THE WATER. DEEDED PROPERTY.

I AM GOING TO CHECK IT OUT ANY ONE WANNA MEET ME THERE?OR GO WITH ME?
    100miles due east from dallas. pretty good lick from houston.