Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mrMAK PACKS HIS **** AND LEAVES!!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER

mrMAK PACKS HIS **** AND LEAVES!!!

WELL WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CLOSE ON THE CAMP (HOUSE) wed. rentin a big movin van if any of ya energetic types are just hangin around and feel like gruntin alil, yer moren welcome. also will be tryin to slide a used honda 1100 aero same motion as the ink dryes on conttract i have a honda 1100 aero gonna make a phone callto run it thru same . some a dat maximum impact and milage outta dem good credit reports i been stock pilen up fer just a situation lika dis. I will get the harley later, wanna put several thousand miles on a lil smaller bike at first.
    http://infotube.gonehome.com/ad_deta...ofile=InfoTube
    link to camp we are buyin

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    Crawfish boil and fish fry at maki's on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's footin the bill............... :lol: :lol: hehehehe
    Phish On!

mrmakAUCTIONEER

WE MIGHT TRY

YA COMMON idont know about the crawdad types we might try something a lil higher up on the food chain catfish er steaks and burgers and all the trimmin could happen :lol: :shock:

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Great , except for one thing, picture #2 has some razor wire ?? :shock: I gonna stop have a diet coke with you on my way to Lake Tenkiller so you be sure and be home!!

Re: WE MIGHT TRY

Quote Originally Posted by mrmakAUCTIONEER
    YA COMMON idont know about the crawdad types we might try something a lil higher up on the food chain catfish er steaks and burgers and all the trimmin could happen :lol: :shock:

Don't be a Yankee.... :lol:
    Phish On!

mrmakAUCTIONEER

OK

OK I WONT BE A YANKEE icame to texas and stayed i heard dat has a meaning too. GEEES I DONT KNOW wats worse when we were kids the utter kids would say whats the closest thing to a fishes rear,u say i dunno they would say A FINN we finish descent types were called finnlanders too.lol
    now yall call me a **** yankee dats ok just dont call me late fer didnner. 0 WE will know how steak and fixens ti fix accordin to how much loadin ya giter done eh?

0 in case yall are a lil rusty on geography class finland is in the scandinavin part of earth sweaden, finland, denmark, IN CASE YER A LIL RUSTY IN HISTORY CLASS THAT WOULD BE THE VIKING HERITAGE STUFF LOL. just show up wit yer empty tummies and strong backs we will fattin yall up a lil wifie says we could treat em all at colden coral whaddiyall think?

yes sirreee bob steaks and taters do good toooo boil'em in crawfish water.
    Phish On!

mrmakAUCTIONEER

deb and i sign away

well we done it we signed over 70 pages of mortgage stuff.
    now we need to start lugging the junk over there,
    sure is a heck of a long way away from shovin everything we own inna baggs of a harley and hittin wind fer 5-8 hours a day.
    i used to cary all my fishin stuff in a sucrets can, WOW, aint quite sure if this is progress or stumbling blocks to stop progress of freedom. :shock:

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I used to carry my guitar in a gunny sac , used to be a song bout that where ya at??

mrmakAUCTIONEER

well we gotter done

:lol: well we finally got moved, wow heck of a long way from all the **** we need in da saddle bags of a harley stuff, been a week without a phone line. now all we gottado is un pack the trsah pile. we did buy into an antique store in ferris tx.1/3 owner in hidden treasures,