Thread: Fishingtx to sponsor Joshua Hudson

cherylrw

Fishingtx to sponsor Joshua Hudson

Joshua is a bare back rider,he is a junior in high school.Josh has been riding since he was 8 years old.Josh is in the finals and I am proud to say FISHINGTX is going to sponsor him for his finals in Abilene and Oklahoma and we are going to sponsor him if he wins in Oklahoma to the FINALS in Wyoming. Josh is is good at what he does and he needs sponsors to help pay his way,lets all help him out.Josh already has colleges after him because he is one of the best in rodeo land,so come on members help back Josh lets be sure he gets to his finals and wins his competitions.

Anyone intersted in donating to Joshua Hudson please send your checks or money orders payable to Joshua Hudson :
    Joshua Hudson
    c/o Cheryl Williams
    218 Scott Pl
    Seagoville Tx 75159

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Alright, mine is in the mail!!Ride em cowboy!!

cherylrw

Dates

June 6-13 for Abilene competition
    July 11-18 for Oklahoma
    then when he wins in Oklahoma he will fly immediately to Wyoming July 18

So as you can see he needs all the help he can get.They do not own an rv so he has to pay for a motel room everywhere he goes.

So I told his mother I would sponsor him and see about my members and what they thought on sponsoring him...

I know I have a lot of Gods people on my site and we have all been through hard times and know what its like wanting to help our children and anyone else for that matter.This boy deserves to be sponsored he is hard working and very devoted to his riding..

I AM GOING TO SEE HIM AT THE TOP!!!!

cherylrw
    Josh had his finals in Athens this weekend and won 1st place for bareback....WAY TO GO JOSH !!!

Next is his Oklahoma trip so lets all remember him and help him out!!

I got to go get a money order and sent it will do that within this week I hope.

I put a little offering in the plate for Joshua today should be there soon ,