Thread: CajunDan's Crappie Fishing Report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

CajunDan's Crappie Fishing Report

Ole CD called me today with a cerrtain kind of urgencey in his voice. When I answered he said "Hey Man, I just came in with a limit of crappie and had to call and tell some one so your it. He told me that he had caught about 40 total and kept 25, 14" minimum was the lenght he and another gentlemen were fishing from the bank with a red tube jigs wearing them out. ilove them kind of stories.
    As we talked, my mind wandered ad it went to a story about a preacher that skipped church to go play golf, this is the way I remembered it, ; it was a beautiful day and he knew his associtae pastor always carried a good message in the event that he would have to fill in.
    He played golf all morning and God allowed him to make some beautiful shots, from great distances and Ole St Peter, not second guessing God asked Him why are you letting him have this great time and making those beautiful once in a life time shots?? God in His infinite wisdom looked at St Peter and asked "Who is he going to tell?"

Folks, all the fishing and good stories have to be told and retold sometimes getting bigger and better that's what fishing is all about.
    Without some pictures and a fishing story, man is not very happy.
    I appreciate CajunDan's enthusiasm and phone call, I needed to hear that, as the Warden had the whip out while I painted HER house . She said "No fishing, till the house is painted . I am 3/8 of the way finished , pray for me !!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    You always must pay for what you do....Boy did I pay. Caught a good solid limit on Wed. then on Thursday and Friday I spent the entire daylight to dark building a pond and rock structure in the backyard for the wife.
    I had to come back to work to get some rest and the thing still is not finished.

The crappie were worth it though...hehehhehe. I called swing but he wouldn't answer his phone. He called me back later that afternoon and said I sounded like a kid in a candy store. He went out on Thursday and caught I think 13.
    Phish On!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    :lol: :shock: Good show!!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Has swing caught anything on those jugs yet, he hasn't said anything.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    He put them up for a bit. Started runnin trotlines for now. That and potlickin for crappie.
    Phish On!