Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Day Muster at BJ's

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Quote Originally Posted by otocatchfish
    Its in Huffman on the East Fork of the SanJac river witch feeds right into Lake Houston.
    No witches allowed after Halloween! I hope to be there, Ben. My birthday is the 11th and I have a boot on my foot, from the doctor today, so I can't commit at this time. I sure want to make it though and help with everything that makes these get togethers a wonderful success!!!!

john
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCaneyFishingLady
    No witches allowed after Halloween! I hope to be there, Ben. My birthday is the 11th and I have a boot on my foot, from the doctor today, so I can't commit at this time. I sure want to make it though and help with everything that makes these get togethers a wonderful success!!!!
    So you can't make it.Is that what your saying?I just had to say something.I so sorry.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Yiu better be tehre witch or no witch since you are teh new hospitality coordinator , doid i spell dta right ??

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Good job on the spelling, Ben! LOL I will probably make it there. John, that is ok buddy, I understand ya.

T-111-5

BJ'S Muster

I sure hope to be there this time. Ben Old buddy & pal you got a boat big enough for this old man to ride in . I''LL WORK FOR THE RIDE !!!!! HEHEHE. NEED SOME ONE NTO HELP THEM TO RUN JUG'S !!!!!!!!!!!

john
    You gotta help bait and set T.Learn where and why they put them where they do.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Shucks T with me and you in my whaler there would be another sinking!!
    Besides that I will be working bwahhahahahahahah

Ole Bill
    Hey T the gators boat is big enough and Im sure he will say come on

otocatchfish
    I think I will be buissy that saterday

Scotta
    Can i get a belatted birthday cupcake?