Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 46789

Thread: Day Muster at BJ's

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I received a good report on our behaviou rat BJ's they did not gripe us out for parking on the grass they did not over charge us , they came out and joined us for braekfast and the big fry had fellowship with us .Toni was drafted to say grace for lunch and the Warden requested mercy for us too so he did us an honour not only by joining us but by blessing the food and thanking God for all who were there .
    I want to thank God for all who braved the rough seas and winds to bring in the fish , they were Dpiper , the Johns , Berryman and Duggan ,Wayne and Tracker John o2, Octofish, mellissa52 and maj1956. If I missed anyone please forgive me it was no intentional...Th cleaners , Gator Tracker NCFL Wayne, Dpiper and wh oever I missed.
    Dpiper did a graet job on the chicken he watched that BBQ like a hawk and every time it was opened he grabbed a chicken leg !!
    Brisket (Octofish requested s owe got him one )was a little dry but hard to cook on a pit whose door is not kept closed,
    The cookers the cleaners the one s who brought the side dishes the banana pudding , mellissa for all the cold drinks and Roadtrip for brinign braekafs t ,susuan the hussh puppies nad frys man I just can 't thank everyone enoug hfor making this muster a huge sucess!!

john
    Ben,you are right when the ladies got to cooking there was no confusion,just get out of the way.They all did a wonderful job on lunch and your and roadtrips breakfast was fantastic.
    This was a great muster with temps being great and no rain.
    This is the best group of people that make these musters so much fun.

Melissaa52
    I had a GREAT time and especially meeting everyone. Thanks again and let's GO FISHING!!! LOL I'll post some pics up soon from my camera.

T-111-5

Day Muster at BJ's

Sorry I missed out on all the fun.I hope to make the next one for sure if the good lord is willing.Thanks for all the pictures and the report.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    yo usaid traha tsame thin gafter the Cagle musetr you missed T??