Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mercy catfishing Mission

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Mercy catfishing Mission

Guys, our friends at the Lake Patrol have made a request and i feel like we can full fil it heck Medulla and Mudcat alone ought to be able to fill this one , they would like to have some fish for a gathering on may 26 for their Chief, I think they said ,. Don't matter for who, they need some fish for about 25 or 30 people.
    Can we do it?? i told them we could, so soon as i have a chance I will be going out and gathering some fish , if anyone feels moved to help our freinds then just catch the fish bag them and take them by the station and tell them you are with Fishingtx and that is your part towards your next water violation :lol:
    Castnblast you need to get in on this one , Gator, Mudcat ,medulla **** ,Thinwater ,Pescadore,Bigdave too many to name all but you know who you are Don Diego, BgBluecat ,mdill ,all you guys that can catch those fish on the world famous Mudcat Flagging jugs let's give back a little of what we have received.let me know when you want to go if I am off we'll go get them.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    heck Ben we got that many ready to go right now . why they wanna wait so long Done deal pickle! I'm in they want'em fresh a day or two ahead or does it matter find that out would help. If THEY DON'T WANT THEM REAL FRESH, I got some fresh froze right now. But I think we should hook'em up with sum none frozen fresh out the water fish :lol:
    The fish are in the water!

Thin Water Tracker
    I can give them 15 to 20lbs aready bag up and ready to fry. I maybe going to kingwood Thrusday to see my wifes parents I can drop it off then. How do I get there by land?

mrmakAUCTIONEER

just take a few of em

all ya gotta do is just take a few a dem onna fishin trip night before there gatherin whadiya think?

Thin Water Tracker
    I don't mind giving the the good stuff ready to go that way all the work is done these guy do a heck of a job keep our lakes safe and are well worth the fish. beside if it happen to be slow fishing they have the fish in hand and know they have what the need.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    Like I said , I got plenty to give now that are ready or we can get them some fresh ones as we get closer to that date. Doesn't matter to me, if they want them they got 'em fresh or froze, Ben let us know.
    The fish are in the water!

got some frozen now get off sunday -wed next week can get fresher then you avaliable to go ben?

medulla762
    What are their preferences, channel cats blue cats, 1 to 3#er's, 3 to 5#er's details man details...hahaha...

I'm sure we can fix them up go ahead and give them the thumbs up!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    ben, find out if'n they want em fresh i'll jes ketch e'm and take them to them on a stringer. hehehe

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    i have 48, 2 gallon bags full, where do i need to drop them off, then i can actually start bringing fish homw again. all the bags a filets.